Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Liberator v3 Blazing Red Review  (Read 1738 times)
DarthVinnyous
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Dark Side Points Please

« on: April 24, 2014, 01:28:42 AM »

About a week and a half ago I got my Liberator v3
    - Blazing red
    - sound
    - standard vented pommel

I have been playing around with it - dueling with my father, practicing techniques etc - here are my thoughts

the balance is wonderful, with a 36" midgrade blade I have pretty amazing control with my swings, and I tend to be on the more aggressive side of fighting. straight out of the box the sound was a bit overwhelming and harshly loud, but after tinkering with the launcher and giving it more of a sound I enjoy I can't even begin to explain how well the sound resonates.

I love the shape of the Liberator all together, though I think that if it had an interchangeable emitter it would be amazing, the MHS pommel is great too, I am still looking for a good pommel to use, though the standard vented one is still very good looking. Overall the body feels very good in my hand, and being honest i dont have huge hands so while I can use the saber single handed it is much easier to control with 2 hands.

out of 5 - I give the v3 Liberator a 4.5; it would be much nicer with an MHS emitter - though the windows on it are amazing.

here are some images of mine.

One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection, their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. Imagine it.

DarthVinnyous
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 04:32:36 AM »

well thats silly - sorry here are the images

One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection, their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. Imagine it.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 06:21:56 AM »

Nice saber.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Burgaar
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -68

Dark Side points Please!

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 08:14:29 AM »

MMMMMmmmmm!!! . . . Red!  Grin

Point dude!

"The Sith have no Fear and give no Quarter!! If you challenge them? . . then pray the Force is with you!"
My Sabers : Malice, Scorpion & Crimson Scorpion, Archon 2.1, Chosen One CE, Graflex CE (all Emerald) Liberator, 2x Initiate v3.1.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: