Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41   Go Down
Author Topic: (the new) Temple of The Red Jedi Order  (Read 162558 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »

I'm going out of town for the next 5 days to get my daughter and I'm not sure about my phone survace in Pittsburgh. So I may be out of the loop

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2014, 09:21:30 PM »

Greetings friends!

I just became aware of your presence as an organized unit.  Your form and function remind me very much of another group of which I was once a part.  The Kestrels are gone, but if you would have me I would be honored to join your ranks and mission.

As I understand it, your primary mission is to help the new members and generally be a pleasant and helpful force on the forum.  I have already undertaken this mission personally.  Finding comrades-at-arms is a bonus to be sure!  :-)

With your permission, I would be honored to take up the banner of the Red Jedi Order.

*bows*

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Frizzenflyer
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 271

Triple Ace

« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2014, 07:03:13 PM »

Greetings friends!

I just became aware of your presence as an organized unit.  Your form and function remind me very much of another group of which I was once a part.  The Kestrels are gone, but if you would have me I would be honored to join your ranks and mission.

As I understand it, your primary mission is to help the new members and generally be a pleasant and helpful force on the forum.  I have already undertaken this mission personally.  Finding comrades-at-arms is a bonus to be sure!  :-)

With your permission, I would be honored to take up the banner of the Red Jedi Order.

*bows*

we would be glad of your presence amongst our ranks I am Sure, Vixus is the person to message.

*returns bow...and falls on face*

"we did it first, and we did it old school... none of them fancy Incom T-65 X-Wings... we had ARC-170's and Z-95's... we had to work for our kills."~Jestucker

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2014, 07:03:53 PM »

Thanks Frizzen, I will contact him via a PM.  :-)

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #259 on: August 18, 2014, 06:21:47 PM »

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I am now back in school, I now have a laptop of my own again (his name is Jarvis), and I now have more constant access to this here group... congrats Relan, you don't need to cary the whole team on your back from now on. I"M BACK!!!

And welcome Carmack

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #260 on: August 18, 2014, 11:07:54 PM »

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

I am now back in school, I now have a laptop of my own again (his name is Jarvis), and I now have more constant access to this here group... congrats Relan, you don't need to cary the whole team on your back from now on. I"M BACK!!!

And welcome Carmack

Good for you bro. And more worries about me carrying the groups updates it was a job that needed to be done so I took care of it sand I am always happy to do so.

Also  welcome carmac. What areas of the forum do you see yourself providing the most help to our newest forum members.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #261 on: August 19, 2014, 11:40:58 AM »

Welcome to the Red Jedi Order Karmack.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #262 on: August 19, 2014, 04:18:22 PM »

Thanks.  I am hoping to explore some fan fiction, probably around my own character, and I spend a lot of time in the technical areas just welcoming and answering questions.  ONce I get a good handle on my staff and using it I may venture into the combat areas, but that is for the future.  For now I'm little more than a slightly lucky novice in the dueling arena.  :-)

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #263 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:23 PM »

My stats report:
New news:
- We have a new member: Karmack (I keep seeing "Karnack"as in  the inhuman ) who sounds really hyped to join our little family. Although he doesn't have the credit to receive the post of sentinel just yet, he's close, and I'm sure it won't be long until then.
- I'm back in school and back to playing hookey, which means I will be more involved.
- We now have a total of 20 members *applause* including our brothers of afar.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry (those are tears of joy)

And the updated member list:
Frizzen (flyer)                                  (6) Champion
Relan Tarel (Jedi Knight)                 (6) Champion
Zren Tobas                                     (6) Lord
Darth Phobius (Darth_phobius47)  (6) Lord
Racona Nova                                  (6) Lord
Xaeyon                                           (5) Consular
Molina00                                        (5) Consular
Vixus Prix                                       (5) Leader Of Guard (temple's "sanitary technician")
Acolyte (The 97th)                         (4) PATH NOT CHOSEN
SedstiSkyFaller                              (4) Knight
Karmack                                        (3) Graduate (at guard)
XtheXcodeX                                   (3) Graduate
Darth Scorpius                              (3) Graduate
Jeff the Killer(440)                         (1) Initiate
Xero Tyrinth                                  (1) Initiate
Jedi (master) Kai-gon (jin)            (1) Initiate
PapaBear(0069)                           (1) Initiate
OSIN NOM                                     (1) Initiate

Genkaku Sho'shyk                       (X) Friend of The Red Jedi Order
Deceptae                                     (5) Friend of The Red Jedi (and Guardian)

old news:
Well, I wasn't here, so I guess there isn't much old news that I can report but... We have 20 members, and like 4 of them joined in the last 2 or 3 weeks. We are growing, slowly but surely!

We have 20 members! IT"S PARTY TIME! *breaks out the "Wookie Cookies and cream" Ice cream- and cake. Passes around a bottle of HawkBat Spirit. (fresh from the stills according to his supplier)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71PHP2E2kA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L71PHP2E2kA</a>

arsenal:

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #264 on: August 19, 2014, 06:09:51 PM »

LOL

Karmack is actually derived from two sources.  First, I had a relative 3-4 generations back who's name was MacKerr.  I flipped that in my very early online days into KerrMac.  Which was immediately shortened to "Macky", which I absolutely hate.  :-/

So, reading at the time a book on Egyptology, I took "KerrMac" and melded it with Karnak, the great center of Egypt's pantheon and ended up with Karmack.

Only to realize that Karmack is extremly close to Carmack, which is a fairly well known place-name.  But I keep it.  It fits nicely.  Smiley

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #265 on: August 22, 2014, 03:35:06 AM »

Greeting fellow Jedi.. I tend a bit closer to the 'neutral' line, I think.. but I was wondering how this thread works?

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2014, 01:01:53 PM »

Well this thread is for the members of the r ed Jedi order. We are neither light or dark but rather both. Our goal is to help all forum members new and veteran in any of the areas they need help. Like technical, customization,costumes/props, ect.... Our membership is not exclusive, if you wish to join let us know and we will put your name in for concatenation as one of our apprentices.

Custom saber-Vigilance

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #267 on: August 22, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »

Wow, that sounds so ... noble.

WE'RE THE FORUM HELP DESK!  :-)  LOL

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #268 on: August 22, 2014, 05:19:00 PM »

Well said Karmack Point for that little giggle.
Welcome to the order Magik0012 (I will from this point shorten your name to magik) If you want to join... just say yes, and I will add you to our next roster update.
What Karmack said is approximately 98% the truth. The other 2 percent is composed of self entertainment while entertaining others.

arsenal:

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2014, 06:11:27 PM »

Oh. Sure go for the over simplified answer Lol.

Custom saber-Vigilance

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 41   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: