Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41   Go Down
Author Topic: (the new) Temple of The Red Jedi Order  (Read 162812 times)
Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #225 on: July 25, 2014, 02:22:24 AM »

Taste like chicken. Nom nom nom.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #226 on: July 25, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »

Well, being a member of the Obsidian Order, I would say my main support deals with questions on the Obsidian soundboard and the Emerald Driver. However, I will of course answer other questions as well when I'm able to.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #227 on: July 25, 2014, 02:07:40 PM »

Well, being a member of the Obsidian Order, I would say my main support deals with questions on the Obsidian soundboard and the Emerald Driver. However, I will of course answer other questions as well when I'm able to.

Outstanding! We deffinately need a rep for the obsidian order.
Speaking of witch. I've got a project I've got on hold cuz I can't make sound fonts. Its concerning making wave files of different jedi masters quotes for a holocron. But we'll talk about that later.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #228 on: July 25, 2014, 02:13:44 PM »

Alright, maybe we should include eerockk in your project, too. He has much experience in creating soundfonts!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #229 on: July 25, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »

Alright, maybe we should include eerockk in your project, too. He has much experience in creating soundfonts!
Yes absolutely. In fact I've already talked to him about it in the obsidian order its under " holocron font?"

Custom saber-Vigilance

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #230 on: July 25, 2014, 05:10:13 PM »

I'll have a look at it Smiley

Sig by Master Nero

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #231 on: July 27, 2014, 05:16:50 AM »

At this point in time ( where or when ever that is?) I would like to thank our newest menbers Racona Nova, Molina00, Frinzen flyer and Sedstiskyfaller. For repesenting our ourder and continuing to reperesent the forum in the best light. Keep up the good work.

Now there is an idea i'd like to pass on to y'all.
I sure most of you know what google hangouts is. My idea is to posably have a weekly or biweekly hangout session for the forum. not something that's limited to the red jedi order but something we could get the entire comunity invalved in.

Let Me know what y'all think.

Custom saber-Vigilance

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #232 on: July 27, 2014, 10:17:18 AM »

Now there is an idea i'd like to pass on to y'all.
I sure most of you know what google hangouts is. My idea is to posably have a weekly or biweekly hangout session for the forum. not something that's limited to the red jedi order but something we could get the entire comunity invalved in.

Let Me know what y'all think.

Not a bad idea, although I probably won't be able to take part  Sad

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #233 on: July 27, 2014, 05:13:49 PM »

I'm not familiar with Google handouts, but if it's anything like a chat room it probably isn't something I would care for.  I was a staff member at a forum for sports card collecting and we had weekly chats for new members.  It got to where it felt more like a chore I had to do than anything else.  I guess if it was something where I could just pop in for a few minutes it would be okay. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Racona Nova
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #234 on: July 27, 2014, 05:58:56 PM »

Google Hangouts is not only a traditional chatroom where you write with each other, but it's rather a place where you can actually watch and talk to people via webcam and headset.
If you want to have an impression on how this works, watch the TPLA Live shows on Youtube. They're based on Google Hangouts.

However, I probably can't take part in that either - time shift, you know Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #235 on: July 27, 2014, 06:11:27 PM »

Google Hangouts is not only a traditional chatroom where you write with each other, but it's rather a place where you can actually watch and talk to people via webcam and headset.
If you want to have an impression on how this works, watch the TPLA Live shows on Youtube. They're based on Google Hangouts.

However, I probably can't take part in that either - time shift, you know Cheesy

Okay thanks.  I have watched a couple of the TLPA videos. 
Yeah, that's not something I would be interested in.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #236 on: July 28, 2014, 10:09:08 PM »

Her- ma-gurd! so much activity! (I almost can't keep up)
NEW MEMBERS!!!!!
I'm going to piggy back on Relan's post with a couple updates of my own... so if this looks familiar- it's because it is.

First order of business-
The roster:
Frizzen (flyer)                                  (6) Champion
Relan Tarel (Jedi Knight)                 (6) Lord (or Champion if you would like)
Zren Tobas                                     (6) Lord
Darth Phobius (Darth_phobius47)  (6) Lord
Racona Nova                                  (6) Lord (I will insert my executive power ((whatever that might mean)) and bump you to lord... your close enough.)
Xaeyon                                           (5) Consular
Vixus Prix                                        (5) Leader Of Arms (temple's "sanitary technician")
Molina00                                        (5) PATH NOT CHOSEN
Acolyte (The 97th)                        (4) PATH NOT CHOSEN
SadisticSkyFaller                           (4) PATH NOT CHOSEN
XtheXcodeX                                  (3) Graduate
Darth Scorpius                              (3) Graduate
Jeff the Killer(440)                        (1) Initiate
Xero Tyrinth                                 (1) Initiate
Jedi (master) Kai-gon (jin)           (1) Initiate
PapaBear(0069)                          (1) Initiate
OSIN NOM                                    (1) Initiate

Genkaku Sho'shyk                       (X) Friend of The Red Jedi Order
Deceptae                                     (5) Friend of The Red Jedi (and Guardian)

Updates include:
- Darth Scorpius has been updated to graduate
- Acolyte (the 97th) has been upgraded and should choose either Knight or Guardian
- Darth Phobius has been upgraded to Lord
- Relan Tarel has been upgraded to Lord and possibly Champion

Now on to forum specializations, :
Relan Tarel ~ customizations, props, technical
Sedistiskyfaller ~ customization, 3D printing
Kai-gon ~ customization, costumes, props
Frizzen~ fan fiction ( we may need your help with our RP section)
Vixus PriX~ RP, off topic, greeter, costuming and props

For those whose areas of expertise I didn't get please repost with any corections so we can keep things updated. anybody is good at in general direction giving, we shall call that greeters... and wee need more of them. Also I will let Vixus tinker with the rankings.**

Now other busness. The main reason i'd like to have everyones specialites is Ultra has asked how he could help. What i'd like is to have a spot on the rules section so we ( the red jedi order) could be seen an the general go-to guys. For general forum help and for our areas of interest. And it would help to have a clean and concise list to present to him. Beccause i'd like to keep this as friendly and helpfull forum. Cuz I've been to other forum and none are as helpfull or entertaining as this saberforum. We have all been noobs at one point and for the newest members for them it would be nice just to know that there is someone that they can call on for help.

**Done... and... done.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

« Reply #237 on: July 28, 2014, 11:01:44 PM »

i  think champion would fit.
we got our spot thats great news.
one more thing thanks for the piggy back post to clean it up.
again thank you for the promotion.
i continue to serve the forum proudly

Custom saber-Vigilance

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #238 on: July 28, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »

You are welcome... and to fix the list:
Frizzen (flyer)                                  (6) Champion
Relan Tarel (Jedi Knight)                 (6) Champion
Zren Tobas                                     (6) Lord
Darth Phobius (Darth_phobius47)  (6) Lord
Racona Nova                                  (6) Lord (I will insert my executive power ((whatever that might mean)) and bump you to lord... your close enough.)
Xaeyon                                           (5) Consular
Vixus Prix                                        (5) Leader Of Arms (temple's "sanitary technician")
Molina00                                        (5) PATH NOT CHOSEN
Acolyte (The 97th)                        (4) PATH NOT CHOSEN
SadisticSkyFaller                           (4) PATH NOT CHOSEN
XtheXcodeX                                  (3) Graduate
Darth Scorpius                              (3) Graduate
Jeff the Killer(440)                        (1) Initiate
Xero Tyrinth                                 (1) Initiate
Jedi (master) Kai-gon (jin)           (1) Initiate
PapaBear(0069)                          (1) Initiate
OSIN NOM                                    (1) Initiate

Genkaku Sho'shyk                       (X) Friend of The Red Jedi Order
Deceptae                                     (5) Friend of The Red Jedi (and Guardian)

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #239 on: July 29, 2014, 03:03:11 AM »

What are these paths that are, as of yet, unchosen?

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: