Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41   Go Down
Author Topic: (the new) Temple of The Red Jedi Order  (Read 161777 times)
Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #420 on: October 12, 2014, 12:06:41 AM »

I saw it the grey sith??? Really I hope he's joking. I guess we should explain to him our purpose and posabaly convert him. To our cause.

That's what I thought.  I have heard of grey Jedi, but a grey Sith?  This is just getting ridiculous.   

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #421 on: October 12, 2014, 01:15:20 AM »

isint it seen as , grey jedi?... or dark jedi.. i cant see this.. grey sith... i mean, make it grey order, and jedi and sith alike may join, but, grey sith, this hermit might be a crazy swamp dweller, but even i can see the crazy nutts in "grey sith"

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #422 on: October 12, 2014, 07:23:35 AM »

Call all the members to arms! Even the hermit! All of them! There is an opposing faction! Bring along your rancors, droids, and force abilities!
Just let me find my pet rancor.

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #423 on: October 12, 2014, 05:01:46 PM »

isint it seen as , grey jedi?... or dark jedi.. i cant see this.. grey sith... i mean, make it grey order, and jedi and sith alike may join, but, grey sith, this hermit might be a crazy swamp dweller, but even i can see the crazy nutts in "grey sith"

Sure why not?  Gray Jedi are those who use both Light and Dark force power usually without any allegiance to the Jedi/ Sith orders or those who are members of the Jedi order who to not totally agree with the Jedi High Council/ always follow the code (Qui-Gon Jinn) so why would it be a stretch to have a member of the Sith be considered gray as well?    
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:02:44 PM by Duff Man » Logged

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #424 on: October 13, 2014, 12:09:19 AM »

Anywho, someone should sort him out.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #425 on: October 13, 2014, 07:58:10 AM »

Sure why not?  Gray Jedi are those who use both Light and Dark force power usually without any allegiance to the Jedi/ Sith orders or those who are members of the Jedi order who to not totally agree with the Jedi High Council/ always follow the code (Qui-Gon Jinn) so why would it be a stretch to have a member of the Sith be considered gray as well?    
I actually agree with this.

Genkaku Sho`shyk
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 141

only the force, nothing more, nothing less

« Reply #426 on: October 13, 2014, 10:01:20 AM »

all i ment was, there was already a name for the middle, weather ou call it grey jedi or grey sith... most already know them as "grey jedi".. but as the saying goes, to each their own..

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #427 on: October 13, 2014, 10:49:52 AM »

I mean, technically, it doesn't matter, the phrase 'Grey Jedi' is simply moe wide spread.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #428 on: October 13, 2014, 11:05:57 AM »

A "gray Jedi" is a jedi who has turned to the Dark side, but has not been accepted into the sith order. I think that there isn't any "gray sith", because their masters would probably get rid of them if they thought that the sith wasn't 100% loyal. At least that's what I think. 

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #429 on: October 13, 2014, 04:52:56 PM »

'Grey Jedi' are those that have fallen from/left the Jedi order, but haven't joined the dark side. Or, they can be defined as trained force sensitives who align themselves neutrally/believe in the living force or that the force is not simply two polar regions. You're thinking of dark Jedi, or maybe Sith acolytes.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #430 on: October 13, 2014, 05:23:44 PM »

A "gray Jedi" is a jedi who has turned to the Dark side, but has not been accepted into the sith order. I think that there isn't any "gray sith", because their masters would probably get rid of them if they thought that the sith wasn't 100% loyal. At least that's what I think. 
well, the Sith are alwayse killing their apprentices/masters because they think they aren't loyal. Anyway, for now we can just call them... ...

our SISTER order.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #431 on: October 13, 2014, 06:21:10 PM »

Ok.

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

« Reply #432 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:57 AM »

'Grey Jedi' are those that have fallen from/left the Jedi order, but haven't joined the dark side. Or, they can be defined as trained force sensitives who align themselves neutrally/believe in the living force or that the force is not simply two polar regions. You're thinking of dark Jedi, or maybe Sith acolytes.
That's true, I always get mixed up when it comes to EU.

for now we can just call them... ...

our SISTER order.
Ok
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 08:30:19 AM by jedi Kai-gon » Logged

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #433 on: October 14, 2014, 05:13:35 PM »

Force alignment is very confusing.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #434 on: October 14, 2014, 05:30:38 PM »

Force alignment is very confusing.
Well, I think it's more of a personal observation, there isn't really an exact line between light and dark. If someone calls them-self dark, then I guess they are dark. If someone has high standards, and they don't meet those standards, they consider themselves a failure, but someone with lower standards considers them successful.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 41   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: