Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Winter Raffle 2014 ends 03/06/2014  (Read 38874 times)
Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2014, 11:54:43 PM »

Nice it's on my wish list but this time I got an archon:). It's Eerockk's fault;).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 02:30:13 PM »

Got my order in for my nickle plated Monarch...thsnks to all who answered my nube question about where the "comments" window is on an order.  And thanks Emory for confirming for me my raffle entry.  Is there any way to know how many people get entered?  I'm so juiced for this (my 1st raffle) I wanted to calculate my odds!!!

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 03:20:54 PM »

We'll probably get an idea when the results are published as they've tended to have the order numbers along with the names.

It's seemed a bit quieter than usual on here given there's a raffle on. It might be my imagination, or there have been fewer orders placed, or just fewer people posting their orders.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 05:31:37 AM »

I think a bit of both James.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 06:05:29 AM »

Alright I did it again.... my second raffle. The second winter raffle. And I ordered a belacose I'm pyrestone orange with silver foc and silver av switch, a grab bag and a couple extras

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2014, 12:35:50 PM »

so, two shocks and a coupler are finally on order  Cool bring on the silver saber staff!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2014, 07:59:31 PM »

so, two shocks and a coupler are finally on order  Cool bring on the silver saber staff!

That is a staff I want to see pics of! Good luck with the raffle! Smiley

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2014, 08:07:08 PM »

Nice it's on my wish list but this time I got an archon:). It's Eerockk's fault;).

Sorry brother... Smiley

And CONGRATS!

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

Kilazar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2014, 08:36:36 PM »

I am making a purchase right now. I applied the coupon code, but there is no indication that the code was applied. Do I just cross my fingers and hope that my entry was received?

*edit* By right now, I mean I am hovering over the proceed to checkout button after applying the coupon code and am ready to drop $350 on a sweet Manticore!

*edit2* Oh I see the winterraffle2 code now in small print at the bottom!  *Cross fingers* Hope I win, I'm only jumping on this early because my sons Bday is coming up. So I'm getting his Manticore now. I really should wait until the first of April, so I can order both of our sabers at the same time. But if I can get a decent saber to go with his Manticore, that would be good! Then I can wait a bit longer on mine so I can kit that bad boy up with EVERYTHING!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:52:53 PM by Kilazar » Logged

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2014, 08:56:17 PM »

I am making a purchase right now. I applied the coupon code, but there is no indication that the code was applied. Do I just cross my fingers and hope that my entry was received?

*edit* By right now, I mean I am hovering over the proceed to checkout button after applying the coupon code and am ready to drop $350 on a sweet Manticore!

*edit2* Oh I see the winterraffle2 code now in small print at the bottom!  *Cross fingers* Hope I win, I'm only jumping on this early because my sons Bday is coming up. So I'm getting his Manticore now. I really should wait until the first of April, so I can order both of our sabers at the same time. But if I can get a decent saber to go with his Manticore, that would be good! Then I can wait a bit longer on mine so I can kit that bad boy up with EVERYTHING!

You did it!

Good luck! Grin

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 09:21:13 PM »

If you're thinking of getting two, why not enter twice and double your chances of winning? Wink

But congrats to your boy on his new 'sabre - does he know it's coming?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2014, 09:33:04 PM »

Just placed an order for an empty Guardian hilt and paid for custom work to be to my Archon and Dominix.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2014, 09:36:05 PM »

Interesting. Is the hilt just for display, or will you be putting your own internals together?

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »

Interesting. Is the hilt just for display, or will you be putting your own internals together?
I gutted a Nickel Plated Monarch that I won a couple of years ago and that had Obsidian in it. I'm planning on adding the internals to the Guardian.

Kilazar
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2014, 11:02:22 PM »

If you're thinking of getting two, why not enter twice and double your chances of winning? Wink

But congrats to your boy on his new 'sabre - does he know it's coming?

Cause I don't have the money yet. Got to wait until my next paycheck hits on the 16th to get the second one. Sad And I'm going a little crazy, not getting bare bones. At the very least the sabers must have the soundboard. Otherwise I could afford both at the same time. But what my son really liked about the Force FX's was waving them around and going "Woooooshh" in time with the sound from the saber.

I could cheap out and get two force fx's. But then I'll never have a chance again at buying Ultra sabers. Because once we have force fx's, my wife won't be on board with buying MORE and PRICIER sabers. Regardless of quality.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: