Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Where can i get a covertec clip that works with the ULtrasabers wheels  (Read 31222 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 11:42:41 PM »

Oh, I thought he ment the post about the covertec info, my mistake.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Darth Raze
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Dark side points please!..... Uh I mean NOW!

« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2011, 09:17:03 PM »

Okay, so like I said in an earlier post, I bought thise belt clip off ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270704968829&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

And now I've had some time to try it out. It was really a tight fit cause the "neck" of the wheel on my saber was just a little bit thicket than it should be. So I just took apart the belt clip (four screws in the back), and filed out the U part to make it a little wider.  Hope this helps anyone still looking for one!

Dark Vagabond (Red Blade) SOLD
Phantom Staff (Green Blades) SOLD
Silver Initiate (Blue Blade [fiance's])
MR Construction Set (moded with mid grade blade) FOR SALE
Bellicose (Red Blade Obsidian sound [in mail])

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2011, 02:22:31 AM »

I can vouch for the one's Ultra listed they work really well on my Consular. Plus unlike in the picture mine has a silver front piece not a white one. I really like it! Smiley

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »

Its funny when you go to the covertec WIPS system product page on amazon, the "people who bought this also bought" section is all star wars! guess thats all they're good for.

And also there is a review for a gentleman with an Ultrasaber! Win!

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Daniel Anteron
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 160

No one makes a victim of those I care about.

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 09:42:35 PM »

Its funny when you go to the covertec WIPS system product page on amazon, the "people who bought this also bought" section is all star wars! guess thats all they're good for.

And also there is a review for a gentleman with an Ultrasaber! Win!

That would be my review actually. Grin

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2011, 02:16:17 AM »

Well I am now sad. I bought one, and recieved it today. I opened it, and first it was not in it's orginal packaging. Second, it get broke apart after putting in my sabers a few times. it was fine for awhile, until i did my prophecy and it just came apart. it snapped back together, but now it won't hold anymore. I know I can glue the back on, that won't affect it, I am just worried about the front staying on. I will contact amazon with this problem, and see if I can get this fixed.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but the company sent me a new one, and i did not have to send the old one back. This one has screws in the back. So i think I am good.

ydnew
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2011, 05:32:21 PM »

I stumbled onto a great website that has the movie size issue covertec clips.  These come with a clip on the back for easy placement on the belt.  I got great customer service from this guy and got the clips in really quickly.

http://www.swbeltclip.com/

I also learned that Jedi Robe now has them in stock.  http://www.jedi-robe.com/

Prophecy- Consular green
Prophecy V3
Prophecy CE
Shock LE- Sunrider Destiny

Necrophagist68
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

Neutral - Grey Knight Syfrath Krone

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 03:07:35 AM »

That's the one I took one week ago on ebay, and it just fits perfectly, no need to loosen it, I don't have to complain. they sell it alone or by two. the seller is "lurcher ... something" and there are the ones from the starwars belt clip website you just posted =)

Great souls have will ...

Weaks just have wishes ...

Shadow Of Prey : Consular hilt, Dark War Glaive emitter w/ silver claws, Consular emitter for the Pommel, Adegan Silver

If you give me Force Points, keep me neutral.

Mitth_Fisto
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -7

I'm Shade, and I'm not here to rescue you.

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 03:20:04 AM »

I'll have to keep this in mind for when my saber finally comes (unfortunately I did not order an ultrasaber Sad )

Is there any comparison between the different sellers types of clips? You know as in if someone owns each type and has tried them?

Cool Chaos, it's good for business.

blkwolf
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Be truthful in all you do and search out the light

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2011, 07:57:58 PM »

I changed mine out from my old fx to the better ones

Guardian GB Initiate V-1 BR Initiate. V-2 CG Dark Appentice BR Stunt S-3 BR Standard Battle Saber V-3 VA Aeon CG Standard Battle Saber V-3 AS MR Ultra Anakin FO my first ultra MR Vader MR Dooku MR Anakin Parks Hilt n

Jenny
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 56

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 11:38:41 PM »

I like the one from Parks Sabers, because in addition to the covertec wheel, they also accommodate d-ring sabres.

Envy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2012, 07:34:57 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I0DFV8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=A3AK1K19MPF0E2

CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »

I stumbled onto a great website that has the movie size issue covertec clips.  These come with a clip on the back for easy placement on the belt.  I got great customer service from this guy and got the clips in really quickly.

http://www.swbeltclip.com/

I can vouch for the swbeltclip clips; I bought one from their store on eBay.  Fits my Ultrasaber perfectly, the belt portion has a lip on it so it won't slip up off your belt when you're grabbing your saber, and it's all black - plus, I like the rectangular shape vs. the obviously modern cell-phoney looking shape of the legit covertec clip.

My only caveat is that the plastic feels a little cheap - not like, gonna-break-at-any-moment cheap, but just..  cheap-ish.  Oh, and the release mechanism action is great (the saber is really locked in until you squeeze it) and can be activated with your drawing hand if your fingers are long enough.  Cheesy

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

rezeb360
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 06:56:02 PM »

I noticed that there are sabers with covertec Knobs here at US but do they come with the clip too?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: