Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Emerald LED Driver is HERE  (Read 67301 times)
Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2013, 02:24:21 AM »

Is it possible to send in a saber and have it upgraded with the  Emerald driver? I would love this on my Scorpion.

dark side points please

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2013, 02:46:34 AM »

What is an Emerald Saber?  An Emerald Saber is an Ultrasaber that has been equipped with the most powerful and versatile LED driver on the market for lightsabers.  Thus giving you the power to create any color lightsaber with a couple mouse clicks at any given time. 

Before you harness the power of an Emerald Saber it is very important that you educate yourself on it's capabilities first.  Please watch the videos below and prepare to have your mind blown by the versatility of the Emerald driver.

What does the Emerald Driver allow you to do?
Gives you the ability to adjust the current on 4 individual channels that control 4 different colors (for example Red, Green, Blue, and White) and mix and match any of these adjusted channels to create almost limitless possibilities for different blade colors
Gives you the ability to turn on/off a pulse mode so you can constantly pulse between two different custom colors
Gives you the ability to adjust the time and duration of the pulse while in pulse mode
Gives you the ability to have a Flash on Clash of ANY COLOR with any main color blade.  No more color blending during FoC and no more limitations on the combinations.  Throw the FoC Chart in the garbage and expand to unlimited possibilities (Available on Sabers with Sound only)
Gives you the ability to change the time and duration of your Flash on Clash (Available on Sabers with Sound only)
Gives you the ability to adjust the number of times your saber flashes on clash (Available on Sabers with Sound only)
Gives you the ability to make all these changes DYNAMICALLY, no DIP switch adjustments, no loading bar, no SD Card, no pin adjusting, no waiting.  You click one button and you see your lightsaber blade change to the color of your choice right before your eyes

http://www.ultrasabers.com/category-s/113.htm

I've watched the videos and HOLY CRAP!  This WILL be AWESOME!

So I filled out a Catalyst Emerald options screen to see what it would cost......  Shocked $538 and some change, before shipping costs. Yikes!

But an Emerald Catalyst with Sentinel Yellow default will most likely be my next saber. . . Next year. . . if ever... Someday I'll have a fully loaded saber... Someday...  Embarrassed

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2013, 02:51:40 AM »

I'm not even sure if I could afford a saber with sound AND the Emerald driver... Well not all at once anyway! Smiley

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2013, 02:54:41 AM »

Going to start saving my pennies...

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Darth Nekesus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -164

Resident Zabrak and LoL addict.

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 02:56:54 AM »

Luckily my parents havent been able to order my christmas present yet so I'll be able to get the Emerald with Obsidian.  might even add some money myself for a recharge port.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge"
-Darth Maul-

DVA and CG Phantom V3 LE
Custom Painted SRD Aeon V2
Overlord with Obsidian and Emerald

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 03:43:43 AM »

Right now I am really glad I got my guardian when I did because I would not have been able to afford it with emetald Smiley.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

MikeOretta
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2013, 04:01:42 AM »

Right now I am really glad I got my guardian when I did because I would not have been able to afford it with emetald Smiley.

You can still order a regular guardian.

Avarius
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2013, 04:21:13 AM »

I never get up really early and stay awake for anything, but when I heard that email notification, I plugged in my headphones into my iPad as not to disturbed anyone and watched the videos. Haha! XD

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 04:33:55 AM »

I never get up really early and stay awake for anything, but when I heard that email notification, I plugged in my headphones into my iPad as not to disturbed anyone and watched the videos. Haha! XD

Lol! point for that. light side, hope that's what you want. hahahaha Love it!

Ealotech
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 158

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2013, 04:36:36 AM »

I know what to get for my birthday next year  Wink

This is just absolutely awesome Ultrasaber!

Wishlist: Emerald Consular, Emerald Guardian, Emerald Chosen One

I_krg_I
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 04:44:34 AM »

Is it possible to send in a saber and have it upgraded with the  Emerald driver? I would love this on my Scorpion.

That's a really good question.. I would love to get this installed on my new Manticore.

Scorpion w/ Sound - Consular Green
Aeon LE V3 - Silver w/ color discs
Manticore w/ Sound - Consular Green

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 04:45:41 AM »

You can still order a regular guardian.
I know but the choice would have been agonizing Shocked Smiley.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

jedicri
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 74

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2013, 04:52:25 AM »

Ensuing slew of mostly-unsupported "Emerald sucks!" posts on that other saber forum in 5... 4... 3...

I know it was said in jest but just so anyone who is not in the know:

One forum forbids the discussion of US as has been agreed between both parties.  The other forum actually welcomes positive discussions of US and whatever sabers are out there but it will not tolerate "slew of mostly-unsupported 'Emerald sucks!' posts" or any other negative posts as outlined in the Regulation and Forum rules as all members are bound by it.

Back to topic: I'm really impressed with this new LED driver.  I especially like its quick and ease of use with the launcher.  Well done!

haldir
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 32

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2013, 06:36:09 AM »

so what is the difference between RGBW and RGBA other than the obvious white vs amber(orange) led... as in, does it make a difference? can you achieve the same colors from either?

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2013, 06:56:13 AM »

Oh my, this looks AWESOME!  I'm never going to have money again Tongue

I've always said a Bellicose looks good in any color...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: