Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Sabers?  (Read 21846 times)
Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »

Cant wait to see what everyone gets Cheesy

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 02:57:37 AM »

I just put in my order for a metal hilt ultraedge random colored blade with a strong emphasis on me wanting red or white Smiley I hope grab bag sabers get here quicker than usual, I was impatient with my rushed before christmas order lol

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 03:03:27 AM »

I just put in my order for a metal hilt ultraedge random colored blade with a strong emphasis on me wanting red or white Smiley I hope grab bag sabers get here quicker than usual, I was impatient with my rushed before christmas order lol
Congratz nogg, im feelin that your gonna get something good

Rats
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »

I just ordered my third-ever grab bag saber. I've always asked for metal hilts and in the past have gotten a Steel Standard Issue and a nameless metal/pvc saber that looks a bit similar to the old Agressor. I'm hoping that with so many new metal hilts I get something good this time. Fingers crossed.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 09:04:58 PM »

I'll give everyone a heads up on the metal grab bags.  Right now we have a BUNCH of Standard Issue Aluminums, a bunch of Liberators, several Dominix v2, a couple nameless MHS sabers, and a couple single color Banes without sound, and a couple single color Prophecy's in there.

I'll also be even more honest, if you pick random for the hilt type, you are 90% assured a Malice, we have these coming out of our ears.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:33 PM »

I'll give everyone a heads up on the metal grab bags.  Right now we have a BUNCH of Standard Issue Aluminums, a bunch of Liberators, several Dominix v2, a couple nameless MHS sabers, and a couple single color Banes without sound, and a couple single color Prophecy's in there.

I'll also be even more honest, if you pick random for the hilt type, you are 90% assured a Malice, we have these coming out of our ears.
Does anyone have a pic of this Malice? I dont see it on the website or on the youtube channel, Am I missing something?

Rats
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 09:22:15 PM »

Ooh, here's hoping I get a Liberator. Though I could always use another Bane. I love that hilt.

Mind Slice
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2011, 05:08:02 PM »

Ooh, here's hoping I get a Liberator. Though I could always use another Bane. I love that hilt.

Here's the link for the Malice http://www.ultrasabers.com/UK_Vaga_p/uk-malice.htm.

I'm not sure if I'll go for the grab bag (metal) or if I'll go for a specific saber yet. If I did do the grab bag I'd be hoping for prophecy or bane for sure though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:43:49 AM by Mind Slice » Logged

Sabers- Green Liberator, Orange Standard Issue (brother)

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2011, 08:12:29 PM »

I will shell bricks if I end up with a liberator or bane or prophecy lol. I of course wouldn't complain about a dominix or SI, but as far as pricing goes I was going to go for an aeon because I like silvery sabers better, and I already have an SI. I can't wait to see what I get Cheesy

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 08:25:39 PM »

By my calculations, which I'm 90% sure are correct, after my first purchase of sabers I'll have earned enough store credit to get a grab bag saber. Smiley That would be awesome.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2011, 08:45:41 PM »

Who would I have to kill for one of those nameless MHS sabers?

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2011, 08:49:25 PM »

Who would I have to kill for one of those nameless MHS sabers?

Someone usually discrete and unnoticed. Grin

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

tuckman454
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2011, 10:21:29 PM »

im glad i saw this, means ill go ahead and pay the extra ten bucks to make sure i get a metal one

SirHenryMF
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »

Finally caved and bought myself a grab bag saber. Can't wait to see what I get. The only thing I put is that it has to be a metal hilt. After seeing what Deep told us, I can't lose no matter what I get. Smiley

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2011, 07:58:21 PM »

The malice is available in single blade sabers, plastic hilt. It's got kind of a neat cut in the emitter so theres a shroud over it but not all the way. I kinda like that!

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: