Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Sabers?  (Read 21842 times)
sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 01:26:45 PM »

never mind i was to early with the question. $5 and i can have any color i want.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 05:10:49 PM »

I might try this. Can you choose colors? I don't mind wich hilt i receive but it would be nice to be able to choose the color of the saber.
you can, you can choose blade or no blade, the color, metal or pvc hilt

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 06:54:05 PM »

Pardon my ignorance guys, but what and where are the grab bag sabers? Is it something you can do on your way through "checkout"?

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2011, 06:56:14 PM »

Pardon my ignorance guys, but what and where are the grab bag sabers? Is it something you can do on your way through "checkout"?
Grab bag sabers are in the quik ship section, there sabers that might have some flaws in them, chip in the paint or something minor and US wants to get rid of them, there cheap and when you order you will be sent a random style of hilt

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »

There was someone on the other foum(fxsabers.com) who got a Redemption and someone else got a Bane! If only my luck were that good...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »

Grab bag sabers are in the quik ship section, there sabers that might have some flaws in them, chip in the paint or something minor and US wants to get rid of them, there cheap and when you order you will be sent a random style of hilt

So you could possibly have a head start on the"weathered" or "battle damaged" looks. Tongue Thanks, GeckoJedi.

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2011, 07:12:54 PM »

There was someone on the other foum(fxsabers.com) who got a Redemption and someone else got a Bane! If only my luck were that good...
You must be strong with the force to be that lucky

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »

would be nice to have such luck

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2011, 07:52:10 PM »

You must be strong with the force to be that lucky

"The Force is strong...aaaah screw it, b*****d" Grin

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »

I dont think theyre all defective, some of them are just canceled orders or items that are no longer being sold but still in stock, or maybe just experimental models.

I have to agree though, the will of the living Force was at work for the guy who got a Bane from the grab bag.

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 10:32:50 PM »

I really want to try a grab bag saber, but I'm at the beginning of my illuminated saber collection currently and only have a standard issue orange ultraedge. I want a white or red ultraedge metal saber as my next one and it makes me sad to roll the dice and possibly get a plastic saber or a color I don't want yet. Mind you, they're all amazing, but I want either a white to have to match the beautiful winter wonderland I'd be playing with it in or order a Lees filter to make it yellow, I've seen pictures and am very impressed, or a red one because orange just seems like the brother saber color to a sith's saber. After seeing a dark purple sabers being wielded by sith inquisitors in SWTOR vids, I had hope for a zabrak or pureblood sith warrior with a red and an orange saber.

At any rate, it's also so very tempting because I could land a prophecy of all things, a redemption, another standard issue, the aeon. But I could also end up with plastic, and I play rough and don't want a broken saber at some point since I'm poor.

So many areas I don't want to roll the dice basically lol, and it makes it cost moar!

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2011, 10:41:44 PM »

You can select what material the hilt is made of. It's an extra $10 for metal though.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth_nogg
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2011, 10:46:48 PM »

I'm also going to be adding a blade and most likely color though lol, I think it went up to $70 w/ ultraedge silver blade metal hilt

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

J-saber33
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

What the hell is an aluminum falcon?!?

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2011, 11:05:09 PM »

I just ordered a grab bag saber using the saberforum discount! When it shows up I'll let everyone know what I get.  I only specified a metal hilt. Everything else is random...but I don't think I've ever seen a metal hilt from US that I didn't like or thought has potential for customization.  I'm a machinist so...the sky is the limit!

Friendly Neighborhood Machinist
-------------------------
JGJSabers CS-21v2 w/PC1.6
Custom MHS Stunt (nephew's saber, econo sound coming soon)
Custom MHS Saber Orion w/Obsidian v1

Luckyjack
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2011, 11:20:30 PM »

Nice ! Good luck ! One of these days I'm going to do the same.

Lucky Jack

Stable :
- Rattlesnake (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)
- Redemption (Consular Green, Mid Ultra Edge Blade)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: