Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Flash on Clash with SY  (Read 2238 times)
LiethStarKiller
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

Knights of Antioch

« on: August 21, 2013, 10:42:55 PM »

Hey guys!
I'm gonna take advantage of the flash on clash sale to grab a Sentinel Yellow LED for my Archon. Do you guys think that it looks better for Yellow to flash silver or orange?

Aeon LE V3 Guardian Blue
Archon V2.1 Counselor Green
Malice Blazing Red

Arch998
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »

I'm interested in a Sentinel Yellow coloured saber too... I saw someone posting acceleration videos and they had a SY saber with a guardian blue FOC and it looked really sweet. I'm leaning towards that when I get mine.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 04:32:07 AM »

I'm interested in a Sentinel Yellow coloured saber too... I saw someone posting acceleration videos and they had a SY saber with a guardian blue FOC and it looked really sweet. I'm leaning towards that when I get mine.

Do you have a link to that video?  I am wanting an SY saber but don't know which way to go on FoC.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 06:53:04 AM »

Sorry guys, but according to the chart, you can only choose between silver or orange for the FoC with SY. Well, at least that narrows it down  Tongue

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Arch998
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 07:46:57 AM »

It was one of Tanq's Soresu dulons... but I rewatched it.. and it actually looks more like BR or PO with GB FOC... Sorry for the confusion. Either way the colours together looked pretty awesome. 

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 12:09:35 PM »

I'd hoped I could get one to flash red, but unfortunately it's not to be, so I'll have orange when I get a 'sabre with a yellow LED.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -3

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 01:45:32 PM »

how do you choose yellow? the bar doesn't offer it? and if you know the way how can i get banes heart to be the flash for va blade or the other way around

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 01:56:55 PM »

how do you choose yellow? the bar doesn't offer it? and if you know the way how can i get banes heart to be the flash for va blade or the other way around

It's a special forum color.  Information on ordering them can be found here.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=4475.0

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 04:04:43 PM »

Owning SY with silver FOC, I can say that it is a wise choice. But saying that, I think all sabers look better with silver FOC but that just me  Wink.

Sabers I own: Shock LE/Sentinel yellow
                      Monarch (nickle)/Bane's Heart/Blazing Red
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst (Raffle prize)
                      Manticore/Dark Violet Amethyst   < ^ = Staff
                      Catalyst (Emerald)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 04:07:22 PM »

Owning SY with silver FOC, I can say that it is a wise choice. But saying that, I think all sabers look better with silver FOC but that just me  Wink.

I got my Archon in CG with AB flash and I love the flash. 
I compared it with my SRD with silver flash and I think I prefer the AB, although it depends on the main color too.
I also just ordered an SY with silver flash so I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks.

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 04:14:51 PM »

I got my Archon in CG with AB flash and I love the flash. 
I compared it with my SRD with silver flash and I think I prefer the AB, although it depends on the main color too.
I also just ordered an SY with silver flash so I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks.

I just think its more realistic with sliver FOC to what is shown in the movies etc. I know that other colors look great to, its just personal preference  Grin.

Catalyst (Emerald)

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 04:51:20 PM »

As the first guy to have ordered SY with FO FoC, I highly recommend it. Grin

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 06:47:28 PM »

so does the color graph really effect what your main and foc color is??

“Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It”s about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.”¯

“This is the way of our Order. An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.”¯
-Darth Zannah

Darth Vaga
Knight Sergeant

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 06:50:17 PM »

my apologies if i ask too many questions or questions that ..people of your knowledge may consider petty but i am a new budding saber enthusiast i only have one so i am trying to figure all the loop holes and stuff that's not common knowledge. thank you for your patience and cooperation 

-Darth Zannah

A L STORM
Knight Ensign

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 09:59:29 PM »

so does the color graph really effect what your main and foc color is??

Go along the graph; left side is your blade color, top is FOC color. If the box doesn't have a cross in it when you line up the x and y axis then that flash color is not available with that blade color.

Catalyst (Emerald)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: