Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Summer Raffle Gallery #2  (Read 15769 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 11:45:43 PM »

Vex, that Dominix V2 and Scorpion look awesome, great entry and raffle sabers!

Molina, Congrats on your sabers, the Dark Libby and Dominix V2 are great additions to a saber collection and that other saber.......well the Dark Libby and Dominix V2 are great additions to a saber collection. Tongue 

Seriously though, I'm glad you got the ones you wanted, that's an impressive collection you've quickly gathered Smiley

spidie2000
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »

It is now my mission to win you over on the Monarch Prowl, just wait once you see mine I think you'll change your mind.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2013, 02:02:07 AM »

Thanks both of you.  I'm going to try and post better pictures later. 
If our pictures of the Monarch in VA and DVA don't win over Prowl, then there is no hope.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2013, 02:33:14 AM »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Monarch is really popular with women.  Wink

It just looks like a club to me, a really fancy royal looking club maybe, but a club nonetheless.  Again, I'm not knocking you guys for liking it though, we all have our own opinions and the world would be boring if everyone had the same opinions.  I love the Initiate a lot, but I wouldn't be cross with a fellow saber collector that didn't fancy it.  We should revel in our similarities and our differences. Grin

Hibyrd
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 37

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2013, 02:41:35 AM »

Just received my sabers this morning! First up is my raffle entry:  a Dark Standard Issue staff in GB. No sound but I found that by using the black flush vented coupler I already had, the vertical grooves line up better.

And here is my 3rd place raffle prize:  a Dominix V2 in BR.

I am planning to swap out the BR LED with FO LED in my Prophecy LE. I am then going to give the Dominix in FO to my son for his bday in a couple of weeks. Orange is his favorite color, he loves my Ultrasabers, and the Dominix V2 having a thinner hilt will be perfect for his size!

Thanks Ultrasabers!!

Bellicose RGB
Archon V2.1 CG Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Malice BR Obsidian w/Foc Orange
Prophecy CE V2 BR
Liberator AB
Dark Standard Issue Staff GB
Dominix v2 LE FO
Manticore Emerald RGBW
Dominix v2 AS
Crimson Reaper AB Obsisian w/FOC silver
Initiate

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 03:54:43 AM »

Here are some better pictures of this weeks haul.

My first 2nd summer raffle entry, the Archon in CG, and the Monarch in VA (the winning ticket).  Accompanied by a grab bag purchase (Dominix V2) and my grab bag win raffle prize, the Dark Liberator in SRD.  Also some extensions and couplers to turn the Monarch into a spear.  I ordered my grag bag Dominix without a blade, but it came without retention screws too.  Embarrassed

All lit up. Cheesy

Now for some Monarch love.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

kcamcmahon
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

I can Feel Your Anger.

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2013, 04:59:10 AM »

Here are some better pictures of this weeks haul.

My first 2nd summer raffle entry, the Archon in CG, and the Monarch in VA (the winning ticket).  Accompanied by a grab bag purchase (Dominix V2) and my grab bag win raffle prize, the Dark Liberator in SRD.  Also some extensions and couplers to turn the Monarch into a spear.  I ordered my grag bag Dominix without a blade, but it came without retention screws too.  Embarrassed

All lit up. Cheesy

Now for some Monarch love.

I like the Spear never thought of that before but its cool looking. Great job

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2013, 05:03:21 AM »

I see we both went with Non-illuminated A/V switches in our Monarchs.  Amazed our sabers were so simular, yours in VA and mine in DVA.  Funny thing is mine was supposed to be in VA but I just won a VA grab gag in the last raffle so opted for a color I didn't have yet.  We'll see if it still looks good.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2013, 07:07:10 AM »

Molina, I'm really liking that all silver pommel on the Archon, now I wish I would have gotten it instead of the black silver one for mine. I'll have to get it eventually and put it on my Archon.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2013, 02:04:27 PM »

Spidie, funny how that happens isn't it.  I guess great minds think alike.  Grin
I'm sure your DVA will look great too.  I'm trying to get ones in different colors too.  Funny thing though is both of my raffle prizes have been colors I already have. 

Prowl, I was wanting an ROTJ look out if mine so I had to go silver.  The Scorpion is still my favorite hot design, but I think overall my favorite saber is now the Archon. 

spidie2000
Knight Templar

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 03:23:57 PM »

Spidie, funny how that happens isn't it.  I guess great minds think alike.  Grin
I'm sure your DVA will look great too.  I'm trying to get ones in different colors too.  Funny thing though is both of my raffle prizes have been colors I already have. 

Prowl, I was wanting an ROTJ look out if mine so I had to go silver.  The Scorpion is still my favorite hot design, but I think overall my favorite saber is now the Archon. 

My first 2 raffle prizes were both in Guardian Blue, and I already owned a GB saber.  So I bought an Arctic Blue LED module and replaced one of them, and also initiated a trade on the forums to trade that GB LED module I removed for an AS module, still waiting on that new module though.  I spent the last week installing Quick disconnects in almost all of my sabers so that I can have a little more fun with colors.

Obi-wan CG
Anakin AS
Guardian GB
Dark Arbiter Staff BR
CE Prophecy V3 AB
Archon v2.1 SY
Manticore GB
Consular CG
Aeon v3 LE VA
CE Monarch DVA
Dark SI AS
Dark Catalyst FO
Crimson Reaper PO

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 07:27:19 PM »

How lucky for me that the two sabers I bought in this raffle are the Scorpion and the Archon. Tongue  Can't wait to see what my raffle saber is.  I may have to add an all silver Archon pommel in with my next order.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 09:55:52 PM »

Awesome entries and winnings everyone! Keep 'em coming! Cant wait to see the Grand Prize winner's picks' pics!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:09:12 PM by Darth_Phobius47 » Logged

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 10:23:28 PM »

Awesome entries and winnings everyone! Keep 'em coming! Cant wait to see the Grand Prize winner's picks' pics!

Yes, kfd has two archons coming as his raffle prizes, can't wait to see them!

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 02:03:40 AM »

Hey prowl look at the monarch up top with the yaris... In my opinion that is the best way to have the monarch as a scepter staff. You like? Or no?

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: