Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Scorpion  (Read 99675 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2013, 03:07:39 AM »

AB is a cool color. One that I still need. Then VA then EG. Might get PO eventually.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

XtheXcodeX
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 0

(order of the red jedi)

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »

AB is a cool color. One that I still need. Then VA then EG. Might get PO eventually.
AB will probably be my first color

Blades
Initiate LE v2 (AB)
Dominix v2 (EG)

please keep me grey!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2013, 07:27:19 AM »

I wouldn't mind AB on an Azure Reaper.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

blkwolf
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 5

Be truthful in all you do and search out the light

« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »

;DWell I took the saber plunge again I need to count the number I have now as I'm overdue a total
This one is the scorpion with emerald the first setting is DVA and of course had to have all the bells
And whistles on this one. I know I'll be happy with it as every saber I've gotten from Ultra never fails
To deliver Smiley  Cheesy

Guardian GB Initiate V-1 BR Initiate. V-2 CG Dark Appentice BR Stunt S-3 BR Standard Battle Saber V-3 VA Aeon CG Standard Battle Saber V-3 AS MR Ultra Anakin FO my first ultra MR Vader MR Dooku MR Anakin Parks Hilt n

jeff the killer440
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 7

red jedi knight

« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2013, 10:21:26 PM »

an amazing blade and im definently going to recommend it for people with a collection because it just looks amazing ... who wouldn't want one ... and using the guardian pommel was a good idea for it to give it that sinister look

(dark points)
planned sabers:
"the creepy pasta nightmare" - consular (w/o shroud) connected to a yari pike (silver) by a vented flush coupler (silver) with a guardian pommel on the yari - BR color
"501st" - initiate v2 with white and blue paint - GB color

Brennus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #95 on: January 17, 2014, 08:05:47 PM »

I just got my Scorpion last night and my first impression is that I love this saber. I talked my buddy into getting a heavy grade saber of his own, when it arrives next week ill give the scorpion a good combat testing.
The scorpion is definently a big and powerful saber which suits me fine because im a pretty big guy standing over 6 ft 5" i could definenlty see this being to much saber for people of a smaller physique. A long blade is also a must in this saber, the emitter holds about 4 inches of the blade firmly in the hilt which i think will make the blade very sturdy in combat but like i said I havent given it a combat test yet, because of this though I would definently recommend a 36" blade minimum, 40" would be preferable.
The saber handles exceedingly well, the emitter is easily the most comfortable of any saber ive held it really allows you to grip safely close to the blade for great speed and control, also the hilt is so long and easily manipulated in your hands I cant see this being a saber that gets dropped easily.
Overall its a beatiful saber I got mine in classic guardian blue which looks amazing, the windows are awesome, the claw is pretty kool if your into them (im not a claw person and I had mine removed looks great either way) the black and silver accent each other so well in this saber, I really cant say anything negative im very happy with it.

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2014, 03:29:55 AM »

So I was thinking of putting this hilt on a pike.... Thoughts? Also I personally think this could be a decent jedi or grey jedi weapon, not just dark sider.

"I'm doing this to save lives, not for glory. I will mourn for the dead and do what I must. As a young Jedi I went to war. I accepted violence and darkness... ... but I have found redemption" -Revan

Darth_Arkanus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -273

« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2014, 09:51:12 AM »

So I was thinking of putting this hilt on a pike.... Thoughts? Also I personally think this could be a decent jedi or grey jedi weapon, not just dark sider.

Way too heavy I would say. The Scorpion is definitely a two-handed BEAST!

"The Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities!"

Venom "Durance of Hate"
Scorpion "Durance of Rage"
Dominix LE "Acolyte of Vengeance"
Phantasm LE "Twins of Tyranny"
Gladius "Acolyte of Agony"

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2014, 12:08:53 AM »

Way too heavy I would say. The Scorpion is definitely a two-handed BEAST!
Probably right, well the free initiate will go nicely on a pike so my saber pike will still come to be. Going to purchase the scorpion tomorrow!!! Smiley pretty excited!

"I'm doing this to save lives, not for glory. I will mourn for the dead and do what I must. As a young Jedi I went to war. I accepted violence and darkness... ... but I have found redemption" -Revan

Spensus
Knight Apprentice

Emotion Yet Peace

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:12 PM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got this saber not even an hour ago and it is AWESOME!!!!!!! I got it in AS color(which looks soooo good) also got the color disks so I can switch it up. So I would definitely say it is more of a dark side saber but put a light side color on it and I don't think anyone will try and argue its elegance!

Markus
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2014, 08:16:57 PM »

After my first order from Ultrasabers last August with the Initiate V3 in Guardian Blue, I just couldn't wait anymore and had to order a second one with the Emerald Driver.
It took me quite a while though to decide which one, because they all look fantastic.

Hats off at this point to the guys at Ultrasabers for their fantastic work. Cool Smiley

After bouncing forth and back between the Manticore and Scorpion, the reviews for the latter ultimately got my attention.
So, I placed an order for the Scorpion with the Emerald Driver on monday morning (GMT+1)  *_*

Although it's said to be more of a Sith saber given the sleek design and sinister look with aspects such as the spiked pommel, I defined the preconfigured color to be in Arctic Blue.

I'm curious though.
A couple of posts around here state that it's best for two handed combat.
I understand that because the hilt seems to be pretty big (not just by the numbers) compared to other sabers, but...has anyone tried to handle it with one hand and do a couple of spinning techniques?
Suppose it becomes tiring to spin around 2,5pounds, right?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Call me crazy, but waiting for the mail delivery now feels a little like waiting for christmas. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:20:08 PM by Markus » Logged

Catalyst w/sound, RGBA Emerald, silver AV (Always On), w/Kill-Key

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »

For comparison here are two videos, one of me with my Archon and one with my Scorpion.  The difference in how I wield them is obvious. Tongue

Archon in CG
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1ecve37B0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1ecve37B0</a>

Scorpion in PO
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULfRzWkEphI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULfRzWkEphI</a>

Darth_Vana
Force Sensitive

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2014, 05:47:29 AM »

Hi guys I just picked up a scorpion through DOTD program.  I am super excited about it.  I will show my friend about this saber and get them in to the sport as well.  I think sabering is better than playing video game.  Good for burning some calories  Grin.  I hope my son will love it as much as I do too.  This way we can sparing tohether.

MartyQc
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 11

I prefer light points, ty!

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2014, 12:20:24 AM »

Just awesome... I'm waiting for mine to be shipped!  Grin

Overlord* - Emerald RGBA
Archon V2.1* - Emerald RGBW
Scorpion* - Emerald RGBW
Manticore* - Blazing red/FoC orange
2x Initiate LE V4 Prototype - Violet Amethyst
Sentinel LE V4 (windows) - Emerald Green

* = with sound

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 07:21:05 PM »

Gotta say saw a Crimson Scorpion at Comic Con this year and the saber didn't really seem that big in person. Is it just the pics like always? Lol. The Crimson looked awesome though.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: