Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Scorpion  (Read 99686 times)
Darth Brayis
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

Darth Brayis

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2013, 11:57:35 AM »

Just ordered my Scorpion yesterday and I am so excited to get it. Fabulous design Emory! This is really awesome.

Dark Side Points are greatly appreciated.

MolecularAuto80
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »

I was just about to tell you to come out with a new saber before next year's Phx Comic Con, beautiful job!

Aeon v2 LE Guardian Blue

Give me light side points so we can make better cookies than the Empire!

Darth Ryga
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -28

The Empire is war made manifest

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2013, 12:11:14 PM »

But of course, I just happen to not be on the site for just a couple of days, and BOOM!! This beauty hits me straight in the face.  Tongue

Awesome design and now just waiting for mine to deliver, heheh  Tongue

Sabers w/Sound, A/V's, RP's and QD's(Where Applicable):
Reaper,Dark Shock(2),Consular,Manticore,SS Raven,Archon V2.1,Graflex CE,Scorpion,Dark Prophecy V3(2),Dominix LE V3,Chosen One CE,NP Guardian (Emrld),Dominix LE V4,Dark Apprentice V4
Free Promotional Sabers:
Aeon V3,Dark Standard,Aeon V2,Raven,Sentinel V4,Initiate V3,Initiate LE V3

Dark Mal
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 70

TWIN GOATEE

« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2013, 04:26:28 PM »

AMAZING!

DARK MAL

WHEN THE POWERS OF GOOD OR EVIL ARE IN YOUR PATH, DO NOT GO AROUND THEM MY FRIENDS. STAND FAST..ONLY BY GOING STRAIGHT THROUGH THEM WILL EVER LEARN TO MASTER WHO YOU  TRUELY ARE.

Lance
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 12:19:09 AM »

Dose the scorpions claw come off like other sabers?

For safety the club I have joined removes the claws and spicks for combat

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2034

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2013, 04:08:04 AM »

I'm getting mine as a stunt in Violet Amethyst with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade. =] Can't wait to get it.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2013, 04:24:19 AM »

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that's all I thought when I saw this!!! amazing saber!!! you guys are just plain awesome!
usually I check the announcements section every couple of days, but I forget to and then a gorgeous saber like this is released without my knowing!

pity its so long, my smallish hands make my archon look huge. but maybe my other half might like this for his first saber  Grin

also, that detailing around the button is sweeeettt as! I especially like it with the lit av switch!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 04:40:02 AM by B1ondeange1 » Logged

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Raptor Shaddai
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2013, 04:36:35 PM »

Yeah, I have been swamped at work and not on my computer much (except doing work - ughhh).  But, the Scorpion here looks AMAZING!  WOW! I am thinking PO or BR as well for a blade color.  It just looks like a Sith, full, all out, fighting hilt!

Okay, I'm hooked, even the Raven (1 of my fav's that I must have) is on Deal of the Day right now.  US is making it hard for me to save up money!

I really like this Scorpion though, it will be in my arsenal 1 day!

Manticore = VA/BH FoC with Obsidian Sound QD
                  AS/BR FoC MLS LED
"Either do or do not, there is no try"

Raytysbird
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »

I'm buying this in Purple when my paycheck comes in Smiley 
Gonna look great against my Red Dominix Staff.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2013, 01:24:25 PM »

I really really like this one, the design is almost flawless........my only gripe is the claw.  I don't like the claw (I've never liked clawed emitters. no offense to those that do though Wink ) I love the rest of the saber, even the rest of the emitter with the cool window.  The paint scheme has a wonderful mix of silver and black.  The hilt looks really sharp and has a lot of detail and I'll bet it's very comfortable to hold.  I like the spikes on the pommel too.  Except for the claw this would probably be the next saber on my list.  If I could get one without the claw and with the claw side of the emitter altered to mirror the side with the window, thus making the emitter symmetrical with two window sides, I'd probably get this saber next.  Not sure which color would go best with it, hmmmmmmm....

Madeye
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: 17

Harkness - Torchwood

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:28 PM »

Just bought this one today....It's on DotD in case anyone was unaware, add that with the 10% off coupon code floating around for Sabers with sound, and this is a steal! Smiley

Overlord-GB w/Sound GB illum AV
Li-Ion w/Buckpuck UEHG

Scorpion-AS w/Sound AS illum AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UEHG

Belicose-FO w/Sound-FOC BR
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Raffle Prize)

Dark Initiate LE v3-GB-grabbag

Monarch-CG w/Sound illum CG AV
Li-Ion w/BuckPuck UE (Ordered)
Light side points

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2013, 10:18:48 PM »

Truly amazing saber, lover the emitter and the pommel is one of my favourites!

I was wondering from the video, is the Scorpion in CG shorter that the other, could just be me but they didn't look to be the same length, assuming its not just my eyes, what is the differences between them?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 10:24:49 PM by Azean » Logged

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2013, 11:21:46 PM »

Truly amazing saber, lover the emitter and the pommel is one of my favourites!

I was wondering from the video, is the Scorpion in CG shorter that the other, could just be me but they didn't look to be the same length, assuming its not just my eyes, what is the differences between them?

I think it is just perspective.  I could be wrong but I'm not aware of different size hilts.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

GrumpyBadger
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 34

if I earn any, lightside points if you please

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2013, 12:18:44 AM »

Hey guys

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere by probably Plagueis himself but I feel this is important to add to here as well:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te30scUSXmA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te30scUSXmA</a>

there's alot more MHS compatibility to this thing than meets the eye!!  Shocked

needless to say, I think I'm toast.  It looks very cool bone stock, Ultra, you guys have really knocked it out of the park with this one, but man oh man I can't wait to customize it further for my own intentions.  This thing truly is a special kind of beast! 

I gotta ask, am I the only one who sees this not only as a great Sith Saber but also for Jedi too?  I can't help but see this thing as very "Tales of the Jedi" in style and look.  Adding that to my already preconceived notions of Nautolans being a sort of art-deco/dieselpunk culture... yeah, this thing is awesome.

...now to convince the Lady this is the saber for me, and to see if I can get this baby in time for the raffle  Cool Shocked She is a DotD right now  Grin

Azean
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 30

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2013, 06:29:45 PM »

Trying to make my mind up about this saber, it looks absolutely awesome, but I was wondering if it was comfortable to wield at 14.5 inches, as I plan on getting the Guardian at some point as its one of my favourite saber designs and I have heard comments about that being rather long and heavy and that's shorter than the Scorpion  Undecided

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: