Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2192540 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12540 on: August 03, 2020, 06:41:19 PM »

I understand things are backed up with Covid-19 and the pandemic, trust me, I know. I work in a grocery store.
I understand there is an aluminum shortage.
I understand that Texas is one of the the states in our union that have seen cases of Covid-19 skyrocket.

I am trying my damnedest to be patient with everything going on.
I am still waiting for the good news on my orders from May 1st  (Phantom Initiate V4 in Tri-Silver with Dark Catalyst pommels) and May 13th (Diamond Dominicide with recharge port).
3 months is a long time to wait and I feel very down right now about everything related to these orders.

I wish I had something to offer you that would help.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

NoLifeLeft42
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12541 on: August 03, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »

I understand things are backed up with Covid-19 and the pandemic, trust me, I know. I work in a grocery store.
I understand there is an aluminum shortage.
I understand that Texas is one of the the states in our union that have seen cases of Covid-19 skyrocket.

I am trying my damnedest to be patient with everything going on.
I am still waiting for the good news on my orders from May 1st  (Phantom Initiate V4 in Tri-Silver with Dark Catalyst pommels) and May 13th (Diamond Dominicide with recharge port).
3 months is a long time to wait and I feel very down right now about everything related to these orders. 

Same.  I can't offer any help.  Just here to commiserate.

I'm still waiting on an empty Lost Gray and Consular from 4/10.  Super not cool with the current situation.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12542 on: August 04, 2020, 02:01:23 AM »

Same.  I can't offer any help.  Just here to commiserate.

I'm still waiting on an empty Lost Gray and Consular from 4/10.  Super not cool with the current situation.

Trust me, no one's cool with the current situation....I think 2020 is going to be the new euphemism for when things go totally off kilter: "Oh man, it was okay for a while but then things went completely 2020."

Waiting since April, though...my sympathies, man.

6 weeks as of tomorrow for the Dominix I ordered.   I've been told it's one of the hilts affected by the shortages, but no word yet on what time table I'm looking at.  To be honest, though, it's low on my radar, I've got other things in the foreground to dwell on (back to school chaos, a tropical storm rolling in tomorrow, and so on and so on and so on......)

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #12543 on: August 04, 2020, 08:40:04 AM »

So I shot an email off on Monday afternoon, got a reply Monday evening before I left for work from Aria stating how the Dark Initiate V4 just got there from the shop and I should be getting a shipping notification in 1-2 business days.

She also stated that the Dominicides arr taking longer to machine and anodize.

Fingers crossed I get one shipping notification soon.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12544 on: August 04, 2020, 11:59:25 AM »

So I shot an email off on Monday afternoon, got a reply Monday evening before I left for work from Aria stating how the Dark Initiate V4 just got there from the shop and I should be getting a shipping notification in 1-2 business days.

Based on what I've read from others, and experienced myself...if you got that kind of heads up, you should be getting your Golden Ticket for the Initiate very soon.   

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

DarthRondoudou
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -294

Dark Side points preferred when earned, thx.

« Reply #12545 on: August 04, 2020, 01:40:35 PM »

Fingers crossed for you !

Owned :
* Black Empress Emerald, Fire Orange with Pyrestone Orange FOC
* Spectre Emerald, Sentinel Yellow Adegan Silver FOC
* Guardian GB nickel plated shroud AB FOC
* Initiate LEV5 Blazing red/red illuminated AVswitch
* Dark Initiate LEV5 SRD/green illuminated AVswitch
* Emperor's Hand BVA/VA BH FOC
* 2 x windowed initiate v4 (silver + red)
* Liberator v3 arctic blue
* Dark sentinel LEV5 yellow / Sentinel LEV5 VA
* Dominix VA
* Fallen Azur, LE and Crimson pixel
* Initiate V2 GB
* Sentinel LEV4
* Frankensaber FO
Wishlist :
Menace SE BR x2
Butcher LE AS
Please someone stop m

kylo_lyn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12546 on: August 04, 2020, 01:41:31 PM »

Thank you for the update on your response regarding the Dominicide. I ordered one back in early May, and have received zero response to any email inquiry. At least you got an update that the delay is due to supply/COVID related things. Its frustrating, but being thrown a bone every now and then does help.

SilverLotus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12547 on: August 04, 2020, 06:25:03 PM »

I've been eagerly awaiting my lightsaber! I got myself a Phantasm Initiate V4, and this'll be my first lightsaber from Ultrasabers!

I ordered mine back on May the 4th, but so far nothing. I even contacted Ultrasabers by email twice but no reply unfortunately. :/
Hopefully there will be an update in the near future!

Severus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12548 on: August 04, 2020, 07:57:28 PM »

Ah that explains why my order is still processing since June. I'm glad now to hear about the Dominicide update, which explains why im waiting for 2 months now.

Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #12549 on: August 04, 2020, 08:57:02 PM »

Hurray!!!!  I know it’s not (yet) the email you want, but I’m so glad you got a response!  Aria was the one who worked with me to get my Frankensaber upgraded, too.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

Luliouse
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #12550 on: August 04, 2020, 10:25:44 PM »

Grand Master (Black) w/ Silver blade, Grand Master (Red) W/ Artic Blue blade, quick disconnect for dubble bladded action, and a Mystery Box. Made the mistake of ordering stunt sabers for the Grand Masters instead od the Diamond or Emerald sound. So to avoid confusion, or cancellation, I later ordered the Obsidian sound board v4 for both.

May the Force be with you... Always

flashback37
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12551 on: August 04, 2020, 10:50:30 PM »

USPS sucks. I was supposed to get my mystery box on Sat. Today is Tuesday and not only no saber but when I try to track the package it just says 'delayed' with no expected delivery date. I think they lost it. Angry

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #12552 on: August 04, 2020, 11:04:56 PM »

Based on what I've read from others, and experienced myself...if you got that kind of heads up, you should be getting your Golden Ticket for the Initiate very soon.   

I hope so!!

Fingers crossed for you !

Thanks!

Thank you for the update on your response regarding the Dominicide. I ordered one back in early May, and have received zero response to any email inquiry. At least you got an update that the delay is due to supply/COVID related things. Its frustrating, but being thrown a bone every now and then does help.

No problem! I ordered mine back in early/mid May myself!

Hurray!!!!  I know it’s not (yet) the email you want, but I’m so glad you got a response!  Aria was the one who worked with me to get my Frankensaber upgraded, too.

Nothing yet but I am hopeful!!

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12553 on: August 05, 2020, 12:17:41 AM »

Okay everyone!  I just received my Mystery Box that I ordered on June 9th.  It ended up being a Dark Catalyst with sound.  On the same day I received The Guardian that I had ordered on July 28th.  So I got my first and last saber.  For everyone who is worried about it, just relax.  Yes, it's taking longer than normal.  We've all been spoiled by two day shipping from some places.  But yes, I can get on the band wagon and say that even though you may not get an email response, you will get your sabers.

Here are links to my YouTube unboxing videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvV1mf78ER0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbKZrEDTWi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAXwjg5tt4c

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #12554 on: August 05, 2020, 09:31:37 AM »

At 12:43 am, I got my shipping notification for my Phantom Initiate V4.
I am kinda numb right now but I hope it gets here sooner than Saturday as estimated. I am curious to see if this real or fantasy.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: