Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2192605 times)
waltmickey
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #9015 on: February 07, 2018, 10:29:15 PM »

Stoked over my Graflex CE and Chosen One CE! My first sabers from US and I hope they're as epic as the videos and posts show. If they are I fear I have opened up a very serious addiction...

Darth Nihlism
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #9016 on: February 07, 2018, 11:01:35 PM »

Stoked over my Graflex CE and Chosen One CE! My first sabers from US and I hope they're as epic as the videos and posts show. If they are I fear I have opened up a very serious addiction...

Haha I'm concerned as well...I haven't got a single saber from them and I've already planned two purchases ahead. Got my girlfriend on board too wanting a brood guard :p

Max Rebo
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9017 on: February 07, 2018, 11:29:31 PM »

I placed my order on the 16th and have yet to hear anything, even though today is business day 16. The troubling part is that the address I gave them to ship to is no longer good. I called and emailed about this but haven’t heard back. Nor has the shipping address changed on my account.  I’m posting this in the hope they might see it and fix the problem before it goes out.

I’ve wanted a saber for years and only now have been in a place to get exactly what I wanted (manticore ce with all the bells and whistles). From all I’ve read I’m sure the product will be excellent but I have to say, busy or not, the customer support for this process has been pretty weak.  I know US is a small company but communication with customers is crucial, especially during difficult times.

Meso Vorticity
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #9018 on: February 07, 2018, 11:45:55 PM »

USPS tracking is terrible and as much as I despise FedEx I'll likely use them next time. Expected delivery was today, no dice. Here's to tomorrow.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #9019 on: February 07, 2018, 11:56:44 PM »

I do sympathise with you Max Rebo - truly.  I can't disagree either.  Communication is kind of essential.

I will add, and I understand that this sounds like the same old story, and this goes out to everyone waiting, but the US crew IS very busy right now.  CRAZY BUSY.  Taking time to answer the thousands of emails they get, would only serve to slow down everyone's order.

Also, this isn't UltraSabers.  It's their forum.  People come here (usually when they have some free time), and hope to relax and enjoy a few things.  Not for added drama or whatever.

EVERYONE is waiting longer.  It sucks.  Period.  Especially for the first one (excellent choice on the Manticore BTW.  That was my first saber as well).

Lastly, even doubled, the 15 day lead time given on the website (when it's not insanely busy - new movie; holidays; etc...), is still incredibly fast in the lightsaber world.

All I can do is empathise with you all, but ask for your continued patience and help making this place cool.  

Thanks.

Max: The address issue is kind of major.  I'll make sure it goes to the top.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

toppsnyk
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #9020 on: February 08, 2018, 01:13:05 AM »

Have you gone on the USPS website and used your tracking number? If it says 'In-Transit, Delayed' I wouldn't worry, but file a missing mail search and call them.

I had no tracking number - but I do now as I got the notification that it has shipped today!

Mosydys
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

Warrior of the Light Side

« Reply #9021 on: February 08, 2018, 01:29:51 AM »

I had no tracking number - but I do now as I got the notification that it has shipped today!
Congrats! Post some pictures when your saber arrives! Grin

May The Force Be With You.
Malice - Tri-Cree BR, Obs v4
Guardian - Diamond

KelRylo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -19

« Reply #9022 on: February 08, 2018, 05:07:41 AM »

Everyone pray today's the day I get a shipping notice for my MB I ordered on the 12th lol

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9023 on: February 08, 2018, 05:26:44 AM »

I placed my order on the 16th and have yet to hear anything, even though today is business day 16. The troubling part is that the address I gave them to ship to is no longer good. I called and emailed about this but haven’t heard back. Nor has the shipping address changed on my account.  I’m posting this in the hope they might see it and fix the problem before it goes out.

Hi.  I hope that you have made a formal change of address with the postal service and whatever shipping carrier you have chosen at the time of making your order.

You can also email [email protected] and attention Marlena.  Include your order number which is located at the top right hand corner and a brief description of your saber order.  Name of saber model would be sufficient.  You likely will receive a reply within a few days.

Hope this will resolve your concern.  Smiley

Akejay
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #9024 on: February 08, 2018, 05:36:44 AM »

I placed my order on the 16th and have yet to hear anything, even though today is business day 16. The troubling part is that the address I gave them to ship to is no longer good. I called and emailed about this but haven’t heard back. Nor has the shipping address changed on my account.  I’m posting this in the hope they might see it and fix the problem before it goes out.

I’ve wanted a saber for years and only now have been in a place to get exactly what I wanted (manticore ce with all the bells and whistles). From all I’ve read I’m sure the product will be excellent but I have to say, busy or not, the customer support for this process has been pretty weak.  I know US is a small company but communication with customers is crucial, especially during difficult times.
Business day 23 here. I’ve been waiting over a month overall

$75 mystery box - Processing
$75 mystery box - Processing

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #9025 on: February 08, 2018, 05:47:41 AM »

Hi.  You all are getting but a brief version and experience of what the waiting times are like from most of the major " other guy " companies.  Good time to practice your Jedi and Sith patience... for different reasons.  Cheesy

Even the most seasoned members with an extensive saber collection can still get antsy... and not always on our best etiquette behavior when posting on the Forum... and especially on this Subject thread.  Wink Smiley

DaveR79
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #9026 on: February 08, 2018, 04:35:13 PM »

Order status changed to shipped yes!

Ganaa
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -26

« Reply #9027 on: February 08, 2018, 07:37:57 PM »

Just ordered a Dark Sentinel v4 with DVA blade.
Wanted to get a saber that can be used by a Jedi, or a Sith Inquisitor, kinda costume, as my Fiancee is building a Jedi(ish) costume atm.
I like the idea of Red and Violet being Sith colors (violet being shared between) as Blazing Red speaks to the ideas of anger and destruction,
whereas the darker violet can speak of the esoteric whispering of the Dark Side itself.  Grin

Let's just hope that it gets here before my semester is over Wink

*give me Darkside points*

I may be Sith, but that does not make one a murderer, nor a barbarian.
Seek the knowledge of the Dark Side, bend it to your will, utilize the strength of your passion, but not be enslaved to it.
to be enslaved is the way of the undisciplined apprentice, but you desire to be a master.
Remember the goal of the Sith creed: "The Force Shall Free Me"

Willfd101
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -20

« Reply #9028 on: February 08, 2018, 11:16:06 PM »

WAHOOOOO!!!  It finally shipped!!  Mb ordered on 01/06/18!

Dark side points plz

DaveR79
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 13

« Reply #9029 on: February 09, 2018, 01:32:36 AM »

I am one with the force, the force is with me! 14 day luck is with me cone saber time it is. Wait a few more days I will. Skills will be complete that day!

Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602] 603 604 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: