Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2207614 times)
KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #7350 on: November 23, 2016, 06:39:33 PM »

in Germany here also with a USPS address...it takes a while even though its USPS customs still takes their time

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #7351 on: November 24, 2016, 02:38:32 AM »

Vegas? does that mean we can bet for a holiday delay?

Should have put money on it.  Tracking via Etsy shows my costume bits arrived this afternoon at the main mail facility, and went out to the local post office...but, of course, that's where my package will sit until after the holiday.

Terzianswift
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #7352 on: November 27, 2016, 12:10:20 AM »

Just ordered a Lost Grey with Full technology. 186185... anyone else ordered today?

Memeosity
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

Padawan

« Reply #7353 on: November 29, 2016, 07:04:24 AM »

I am (im)patiently waiting on a grab bag saber, I ordered it on November 9th and cannot wait for its arrival Cheesy

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7354 on: November 29, 2016, 04:44:19 PM »

Ok, only one more day of November left, and the last time I talked to US the out of stock part I am waiting on for my project was due in "By the end of the month". Still shows as out of stock.... aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!
I know, I could ask again for an update, but at this point I'm not sure I could handle anything other than "Shipping tomorrow"... lol

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7355 on: November 29, 2016, 04:58:01 PM »

impatiently waiting for the truck that's out to drop off my robe

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #7356 on: November 29, 2016, 09:48:11 PM »

For my MLSs to get switched into there proper hilts.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

GreyNight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 45

« Reply #7357 on: November 30, 2016, 03:09:14 PM »

My tracking information is still showing pre-shipment on the USPS website... Sad

I can't decide whether USPS is just being stupid and not scanning and thus not updating the tracking information or if I need to contact US.  Undecided It's only been a week today since it was shipped, but I would have expected it to move at least a little bit!

Chilling between Light and Dark. GreyNight is Grey!

Emerald Flamberge
TRI-Cree AS Stunt Lost Grey

Memeosity
Knight Lance Corporal

Padawan

« Reply #7358 on: December 01, 2016, 08:42:08 AM »

My grab bag is set to arrive tomorrow Cheesy, I doubt I will get much sleep awaiting its arrival however I have to tomorrow off by some fluke of nature so it should be fine Wink

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #7359 on: December 01, 2016, 04:56:13 PM »

Quote from: Marlena
We are still waiting for the Dark War Glaive as well, it has been delayed about 3 weeks to the middle of December. I apologize for any inconvenience caused with these being temporarily out of stock.

Sad

Memeosity
Knight Lance Corporal

Padawan

« Reply #7360 on: December 02, 2016, 03:33:15 AM »

Just got a voicemail from Fed-Ex saying that they couldn't deliver to my adress today and that I would need to wait until Monday Embarrassed, it's not that big of a deal because I can't open it till christmass (a friend didn't know what to get me and offered to pay as a christmass gift) now I need to find him something of equal value (no mean feat comparing it to an ultrasaber  Wink ) anyway now I have the weekend and Monday to wait *sigh Undecided

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7361 on: December 02, 2016, 04:00:36 AM »

My TRI BR MLS and TRI AB MLS units with QD and my Consular upgraded to Obsidian V4 sound and Li-Ion battery from a standard AAA battery and Obsidian Lite setup. Also changing out the AV switch to a white illuminated black AV switch with a silver bezel. Ordered over last weekend and now have lost the concept of time so keep thinking it's been oh so long when it's only been 3 days since US was, deservedly so, gone all weekend for Thanksgiving. I need to remember the teachings of Master Yoda... patience!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #7362 on: December 02, 2016, 08:27:12 AM »

patience? here? in this room?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

GreyNight
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 45

« Reply #7363 on: December 02, 2016, 02:34:17 PM »

Woo!! Our sabers got delivered!!  Grin

I love how USPS didn't even to bother to update their tracking information. According to them, the package is still pre-shipment and hasn't budged from the USA!  Cheesy

Now to wait until the hubby brings that wonderful box home...

Chilling between Light and Dark. GreyNight is Grey!

Emerald Flamberge
TRI-Cree AS Stunt Lost Grey

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7364 on: December 02, 2016, 02:36:16 PM »

patience? here? in this room?
Well if Luke wasn't patient, I don't see why I have to be  Tongue

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 489 490 [491] 492 493 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: