Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2196695 times)
Mivew128
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 27

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5910 on: February 19, 2016, 04:22:45 PM »

yeah, i deff will be buying a Bellicose but i think i will also be getting myself the Archon as well, what do you guys think i should do? i want these sabers for display and also to mess around with (have fun) should i get the sound or just go with straight up stunt? i mean i will deff be getting 1 with sound. but they will mostly go in my entertainment room on the walls.

Well, if they're going to be for display, you can get one without electronics at all. But you can get one in Obsidian Premium, and one in Obsidian Lite, or one in Obsidian Lite and one in stunt, or one in stunt and one in Obsidian Premium, or both in Premium. There are infinite options, but you should definitely get the Bellicose in sound. Wink

Owned:
Obsidian Bellicose (TRI Consular Green, Blue Button, Long Groves)
Stunt Aeon V4 (Sunrider's Destiny)
Stunt Sentinel LE (Arctic Blue)

Want:
Obsidian Electrum Wind (Violet Amethyst, Black Pommel)
Obsidian Flamberge LE (Blazing Red)

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -139

An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal.

« Reply #5911 on: February 19, 2016, 04:24:01 PM »

I just realized you're THAT Lev! XD I watched the review on the consular, and it is honestly one of the best explained reviews I've seen out there. XD Most just go "It's a saber it's so cool look it has sound I got it in this color it's so cool uh it has a coovert--I mean covertech wheel for uh, being cool, and it's cool" but you went into really good detail about all of the specifications, and.....can you please PM me that Mario font? XD

Haha thank you! It was the first time i've ever done a review... so i'm glad it was ok! Cheesy will try and do a similarly helpful one for the Bellicose Smiley

You can find the Mario sound font (as well as many other awesome ones) here! - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0
I'll pm it too just in case you miss this post Smiley

EDIT - the direct link for the Mario font - https://dl.dropbox.com/u/85768751/DarthKitsunesMarioBrosFont.zip

To both Lev and Mivew,

For a simple fix on clipping your Bellicose (not sure how to pluralize it  Wink) I would recommend buying a separate blade holder. That way you can keep your blade in one, and a plug in the other. Then changing from "saber off" to "saber on" would be a 5 sec change out. That is pretty much how I store my Flam. I just unscrew the main emitter with the blade still in it.

@ Lev,
I have a simple cosplay trick you can do to your robe (I assume Jedi) in order to keep your blade on hand, but be able to use a plug when your saber is clipped to your belt.

Ah good idea with getting a second blade holder Smiley next order i make i'll chuck one on! thank you.

Also, what's the trick? I've got a Jedi outfit which it would be helpful for Smiley Although for next con i'll be repping a more resistance fighter cosplay, so a jacket rather than robe Smiley

UltraSaber Collection
> Sentinel LE v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
> Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 - Custom Yellow/Orange - Stunt
> Consular - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian v4
> Bellicose - Tri-cree Guardian Blue - Obsidian v4
> Archon 2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green - Obsidian v4
> Initiate LE v4 - Sunrider Destiny - Obsidian Lite
> Spring Raffle Prize 03/16 - Flamberge LE - 4ch Emerald - Obsidian v4

Lev4Dead YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLfh4TpMkGTGh4PMukbTFg

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5912 on: February 19, 2016, 04:26:44 PM »

Haha thank you! It was the first time i've ever done a review... so i'm glad it was ok! Cheesy will try and do a similarly helpful one for the Bellicose Smiley

You can find the Mario sound font (as well as many other awesome ones) here! - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11414.0
I'll pm it too just in case you miss this post Smiley

Ah good idea with getting a second blade holder Smiley next order i make i'll chuck one on! thank you.

Also, what's the trick? I've got a Jedi outfit which it would be helpful for Smiley Although for next con i'll be repping a more resistance fighter cosplay, so a jacket rather than robe Smiley

Thank you! While on the topic of fonts, do you know if Obsidian Launcher works on Chromebooks?

Owned:

Want:

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5913 on: February 19, 2016, 04:29:26 PM »

yeah, i deff will be buying a Bellicose but i think i will also be getting myself the Archon as well, what do you guys think i should do? i want these sabers for display and also to mess around with (have fun) should i get the sound or just go with straight up stunt? i mean i will deff be getting 1 with sound. but they will mostly go in my entertainment room on the walls.

There's nothing better than switching your saber on to hear the sound blaring out! it adds a whole new level of awesome to it. I'd recommend the Bellicose for sound, as you can duel with it heavily and experience the fight sounds in action!

The Archon v3 can only withstand light dueling, so if it's more for display purposes then you could opt out for sound on that Smiley

UltraSaber Collection

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #5914 on: February 19, 2016, 04:29:57 PM »

Well, if they're going to be for display, you can get one without electronics at all. But you can get one in Obsidian Premium, and one in Obsidian Lite, or one in Obsidian Lite and one in stunt, or one in stunt and one in Obsidian Premium, or both in Premium. There are infinite options, but you should definitely get the Bellicose in sound. Wink

damn. so many options lol. i'm sure i will figure it out. Thanks  Smiley .  i hope US arent rushing to fast with these orders to catch up. dont want people getting sabers that are messed up or whatever.

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5915 on: February 19, 2016, 04:31:46 PM »

Thank you! While on the topic of fonts, do you know if Obsidian Launcher works on Chromebooks?

Ooh unfortunately i can't help there, i only own a standard Win 7 PC Smiley You shouldn't run into too many problems though, the launcher seems very neatly made and isn't an overly complicated bit of software.

UltraSaber Collection

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5916 on: February 19, 2016, 04:32:12 PM »

There's nothing better than switching your saber on to hear the sound blaring out! it adds a whole new level of awesome to it. I'd recommend the Bellicose for sound, as you can duel with it heavily and experience the fight sounds in action!

The Archon v3 can only withstand light dueling, so if it's more for display purposes then you could opt out for sound on that Smiley

thanks mate. you and mivew have helped me out. so its decided. will be getting a Bellicose with sound and Archon v3 without. now for the bed room hmmm which saber should i get lol.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5917 on: February 19, 2016, 04:32:58 PM »

damn. so many options lol. i'm sure i will figure it out. Thanks  Smiley .  i hope US arent rushing to fast with these orders to catch up. dont want people getting sabers that are messed up or whatever.

No problem. xD

As @Lev said, Archons are more for light dueling, so it's all up to you. Regarding the rush, I haven't seen a single person who has had problems in the last few months. US really never disappoints. Grin

Owned:

Want:

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5918 on: February 19, 2016, 04:36:05 PM »

thanks mate. you and mivew have helped me out. so its decided. will be getting a Bellicose with sound and Archon v3 without. now for the bed room hmmm which saber should i get lol.

No problem Cheesy you won't regret joining the Bellicose club!!

Hahaha, the addiction is real. There will be sabers mounted to the walls of every room in no time... XD

UltraSaber Collection

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5919 on: February 19, 2016, 04:39:53 PM »

No problem Cheesy you won't regret joining the Bellicose club!!

Hahaha, the addiction is real. There will sabers mounted to the walls of every room in no time... XD

lol if i could i would mount on every wall hahahaha, but nah my wife wont let me. i was thinking about the graflex with red light right on top of my headboard. horizontal. i might also get my kids some lightsabers so they can play in the back yard. man i havent gotten my first order and im already thinking about all the others i want to place.

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5920 on: February 19, 2016, 04:41:33 PM »

lol if i could i would mount on every wall hahahaha, but nah my wife wont let me. i was thinking about the graflex with red light right on top of my headboard. horizontal. i might also get my kids some lightsabers so they can play in the back yard. man i havent gotten my first order and im already thinking about all the others i want to place.

#Saberownersproblems

Owned:

Want:

elvizle
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #5921 on: February 19, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »

Mivew, if i wasnt for that grab bag your probably would have had your saber already, unless your bellicose is AAA.

Lev
Knight Lieutenant

« Reply #5922 on: February 19, 2016, 04:45:26 PM »

Haha, i would do the same! I'll definitely fill at least one wall with sabers at this rate  Cheesy

The Graflex would be neat! it is THE iconic hilt. It's one that's on my wish list for sure!

#Saberownersproblems

THIS.
Bahaha.

UltraSaber Collection

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5923 on: February 19, 2016, 04:50:49 PM »

Mivew, if i wasnt for that grab bag your probably would have had your saber already, unless your bellicose is AAA.

No, you're absolutely right. I was thinking about upgrading, but I can wait the extra 5 days for it. Wink

Owned:

Want:

Mivew128
Knight Officer

Light Side Points please

« Reply #5924 on: February 19, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »

#Saberownerproblems indeed, because *I'M* already picking out my next order...XD

Owned:

Want:

Pages: 1 ... 393 394 [395] 396 397 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: