Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2198553 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #4290 on: December 16, 2015, 09:58:50 PM »

Actually if you have an email address, I can send you pics now.

Okay, I'll try sending a PM, I've never done it before. Not about to put my address where everyone in the world can see it. Smiley

Alongway2go
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4291 on: December 17, 2015, 08:06:57 PM »

Losing my mind. I'm hoping my graphlex ships today or tomarrow. If not I will be out of town:( I got overnight shipping so once it ships it will be quick.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2776

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #4292 on: December 17, 2015, 09:06:19 PM »

THEATRE EXPERIENCE.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

GregG124
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 436

There is only The Force.

« Reply #4293 on: December 17, 2015, 09:37:46 PM »

I ordered an Arbiter with Obsidian Lite sound! I have never had a saber with sound (besides my Anakin ROTS Hasbro FX). I got the Arbiter in Consular Green with a SD FoC. Because of the Holidays and the new movie, the ObLite had a backorder of sorts, so I'm patiently waiting.

Sabers I Own:
Dominix LE V4 (Obsidian V3) - Consular Green
Arbiter (Obsidian Lite) - Consular Green
Liberator V3 (Stunt) - Guardian Blue

Light Side Points Appreciated

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4294 on: December 17, 2015, 11:54:29 PM »

I ordered a standard Manticore in Guardian Blue with Red foc and v4 sound. Can't wait til it arrives.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #4295 on: December 18, 2015, 01:09:13 AM »

I ordered a standard Manticore in Guardian Blue with Red foc and v4 sound. Can't wait til it arrives.

Hi.  I have a Dominix LE v3 with the GB and red FoC.  Only had Obs. v3 version at that time.  You are going to love your Manticore.  Please post photos and a review.  Here's a dark side Forum appreciation point.  Waiting is so hard.   Cool

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #4296 on: December 18, 2015, 02:41:41 PM »

My first point! Sweet!

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Alongway2go
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #4297 on: December 18, 2015, 09:09:11 PM »

Every time I check my email and there is no shipping notice I am sad:(

Cayde Sanor
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 20

Strive to stay in the light

« Reply #4298 on: December 22, 2015, 06:28:20 PM »

I ordered a grab bag and don't mind the wait, but when I get it after I do an unboxing/ review; I will be dressing up and going to watch the movie again!! Hopefully before the new year...

Sentinel v4 Consular Green(Grab Bag)
Dominix LE v4 Blazing Red(Grab Bag)
Bellicose Arctic Blue v4 Obsidian sound

Spectrix
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #4299 on: December 22, 2015, 06:56:16 PM »

Have a manticore coming with obsidian v4, and emerald.  Went for all the bells and whistles on this one to help determine what I like on future orders.  Still not sure on the upgrade from the v3 to the v4, but maybe I'll like switching sound fonts on the fly.

2 day shipping, so i might do a cartwheel when that "shipped" email comes across :p

Dark side points please - Sith at heart
Currently own:
Manticore w/emerald and obsidian v4
Dominix v4 - red w/sound
Aeon v4 amethyst - stunt
3x grab bags given away as awesome christmas presents!

Macros
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4300 on: December 22, 2015, 06:59:30 PM »

42 yr old Dad of 2 , this is my Christmas gift this year!  So , after being notified yesterday that my very 1st US saber on the way ...received it today !!! (USPS)  I have to say, very impressed with US Staff , best customer service I've seen anywhere in a long time. And of course VERY impressed with my Manticore Blazing Red w windowed emitter -- this thing is awesome !! Put in back in pkg to be wrapped for Christmas so no pics yet but ... Only regret I have so far is not ordering an additional Arctic Blue or Emerald at the same time ...Sad but I've already got the ole wish list full
Here come the sound fonts ..!!
Btw, played with it for 10 minutes..very well balanced , no knobs or screws on handle really make a difference, can't wait to unwrap , very hard to put back in package because I just want to bring it everywhere now Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4301 on: December 23, 2015, 12:00:27 AM »

Congrats Macros! And welcome to the club of dads with kids being in love with their lightsabers and accepting that we are guardians of this galaxy lol... Grin. Well based on your saber your a Sith(?) so we might end up on opposite sides he he... Tongue

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Macros
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #4302 on: December 23, 2015, 04:25:53 AM »

Thanks  Wink Yea, the Perks of being a Dad ! And yea, this one was a dark side (1st) but very soon I hope to light side x2 , love to get a pink one for my girl and Arctic Blue or just make em emerald ... And I can't say enough about US , in the face of Christmas and Force Awakens saber fever they handled this order  impressively...most impressively. Can't wait 2 more days to unwrap !!!
Just fyi ... I LOVE Windowed Emitters !!

Gorobulus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

In time you will call me master

« Reply #4303 on: December 23, 2015, 04:39:47 AM »

I just ordered a Chosen one CE with emerald driver/V4 Obsidian. Ive been planning this one for a while now. Im going full empire strikes back with it. Ive already downloaded Lord Vane's Darth Vader soundfont and Im going to use the emerald driver to exactly match Vaders blade color(sort of a reddish hot pink) in ESB.
Its gonna be sick.

Item Qty Price Grand Total
ChosenOneCE Chosen One CE with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Hot Pink for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Red]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Length:36" Standard Size]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge]
[Blade Holder Type:With Lines [No Windows]]
[Sound:Yes, Install Obsidian USB V4 Sound! [V4]]
[Switch Type (Momentary):Silver Non-Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Activation Box Finish:Black]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:No Thanks]
[Include Saber Stand:No Thanks]
[Include MINI USB Cable:No Thanks]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Dark Mantis-Blazing red-Obsidian V4
Chosen one- Obsidian V4/Emerald driver
Dark Monarch-Diamond controller

randomguy
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #4304 on: December 25, 2015, 06:55:47 PM »

I ordered 2 grab bag sabers a few days ago and im dying with excitement! As a kid I would have loved to have something like an Ultrasaber! I plan on ordering an emerald saber sometime this year, but for now a grab bsg will have to do! I ordered one with a fire orange blade and the other with Sunfires Destiny.  Im so excited!

Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: