Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2192641 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #3495 on: December 10, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »

Expect a processing time between 24h and 48h for a sound saber, that's what I experienced so far Smiley

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2776

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3496 on: December 10, 2014, 08:28:30 PM »

My Phantasm V4 with both LE hilts in fire orange is supposed to arrive today. Normally terrific but I've got school tonight. There's no way I'm gonna be able to focus in class knowing those are here waiting to be played with.

Yo B, take 'em with. Strut through campus like, "Yeah, you know wassup." And all the honeys be like "Oh_my_God. That is sooooooooo sexy"

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #3497 on: December 10, 2014, 08:53:01 PM »

I probably will since they are there before I have to go. They arrived at the house like 10 min after I left for some errands. Got three stops left.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #3498 on: December 11, 2014, 03:38:14 PM »

Hi all!  The Force will be with us once again on Saturday, according to FedEx.  I've got an stunt CG Initiate V4 with windows heading my way as a Christmas gift for my oldest son.  Can't wait to see the new V4 line for myself!  My first DVA Initiate V3 remains my favorite, but I have high hopes for this one.

It took everything I had to not order something new for myself, though I can see myself with an SY Sentinel with sound as soon as I can convince my wife that our house becomes a safer place to be with every additional saber purchased.  Anyone seen that combo yet?  Until then, I may as well confess that the Initiate will be coming with a 36 inch blade that my son can "grow into."  This has absolutely nothing to do with my intent to use it when he's not around, but if it did, I know I can trust you guys to keep a secret.

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3499 on: December 11, 2014, 05:13:10 PM »

HA HA, SUCKER. I'm tellin'. JK, I won't, because I can totally sympathize. If I didn't have others to buy for this month, a brand new CG Archon would be heading my way. But as a small consilation, I'm buying a Dark Initiate LE V4 and an Apprentice LE both AS w/ color disks for a couple of my friends kids that dig mine, so I'll get to play...I mean test drive two new models, plus see how well the colors work. Not a total loss.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3500 on: December 11, 2014, 05:33:20 PM »

Ahh, the pain of having to buy for others.  But hey, its for the children, right?  If you can, I'd appreciate your impressions of the Apprentice after taking her for a test drive since I'm looking for that Sentinel at some point in the near future.  I hope it's as comfortable to swing around as it looks!

Your generous donations of light side points are used to fund the Force - Sensitive Youth Academy, a non - profit group home for troubled Jedi younglings serving the greater Outer Rim region since 2 ABY.

mister_maul
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #3501 on: December 11, 2014, 05:34:13 PM »

Well I just ordered up a dark apprentice v4 le staff this morning I can't wait for it to get here Cheesy  I was going to order a phantom initiate v4 le but couldn't get the windowed emitters on it. I guess if worst comes to worst I'll just have to order one of those too when there back in stock Tongue

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 19

« Reply #3502 on: December 11, 2014, 05:41:32 PM »

When I ordered the saber...  Cheesy
Processing day one...  Smiley
Processing day two...  Undecided
Processing day two... two hours later...  Sad
Processing day two... two and a half hours later...  Cry

The suspense is killing me!

Dark Initiate LE v4 (Sound) - Violet Amethyst
Bellicose (Sound) - Pyrestone Orange
Bellicose (Sound) - Dark Violet Amethyst
Scorpion (Sound) - TRI Consular Green
Mystery Box Saber (Sound) - Waiting

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3503 on: December 11, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »

Well I just ordered up a dark apprentice v4 le staff this morning I can't wait for it to get here Cheesy  I was going to order a phantom initiate v4 le but couldn't get the windowed emitters on it. I guess if worst comes to worst I'll just have to order one of those too when there back in stock Tongue

That's very odd, because I double checked this morning to see if the DI LEs w/ windows were back in stock. You  should have asked Emory about it.

Sig by For Tyeth

mister_maul
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #3504 on: December 11, 2014, 06:54:58 PM »

I did email Emory when I got home from work last night. He said it would probably 3 to 4 days for it to come back in stock.I actually like the look of the apprentice/sentinel staff more than the phantom but wasn't sure if it was as comfortable. I always hear people talking about how great the dominix/phantom v4 sabers feel.

J-Muss
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

Lightside Points

« Reply #3505 on: December 11, 2014, 07:24:38 PM »

When I ordered the saber...  Cheesy
Processing day one...  Smiley
Processing day two...  Undecided
Processing day two... two hours later...  Sad
Processing day two... two and a half hours later...  Cry

The suspense is killing me!

I order on the 7th and my order is still processing, busy time of the year I suppose.

Ceb Yil
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3506 on: December 11, 2014, 07:51:18 PM »

Hate to hear that, guys.  In the words of the formidable Jedi Master Tom Petty, the waiting is the hardest part.   I'm going to presume that the delay is attributable to US's existing stock on the sabers ordered.  My V4 Initiate was processed and shipped the same day.

Heck, maybe I just got lucky given the time of year.  Regardless, may the package gods be swift for you guys!

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3507 on: December 11, 2014, 07:58:03 PM »

It's shipping! Now I know it will be here by Saturday afternoon!

J-Muss
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

Lightside Points

« Reply #3508 on: December 11, 2014, 08:08:04 PM »

It's shipping! Now I know it will be here by Saturday afternoon!

What day did you order?

Jahns
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #3509 on: December 11, 2014, 09:57:47 PM »

I ordered the morning of the 9th. I got my shipment email around 1 P.M. central time today.

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: