Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2214380 times)
Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2475 on: December 16, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »

Don't rely too much on the estimated delivery date ^^ They may arrive earlier than estimated...my orders were delivered the day estimated, but never at or later than the time stated. So be prepared for FedEx ringing you out of bed xD

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2476 on: December 16, 2013, 07:48:20 PM »

Mine was estimated for tomorrow, but it's on the truck for delivery as of this morning!!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2477 on: December 16, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »

Have recently ordered...

Scorpion with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Violet Amethyst for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Dark Violet Amethyst]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries & Universal Charger Included)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Silver Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (Dedicated to AV Switch) [Recommended]]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]
Round Blade Tip: Heavy Grade, Ultraedge Heavy Grade
Free Premium or v3 Grab Bag

And then a day later...

Reaper with Sound (Emerald)
[Blade LED Color:Sentinel Yellow for Emerald]
[Emerald Driver Configuration:4 Channel Emerald Driver - RGBW LED]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Bane's Heart for Emerald]
[Pulse Mode:Pulse to Pyrestone Orange]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup for Emerald (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:Recharge Port + 1.2A Fast Charger]
[Blade Option:UltraEdge Heavy Grade]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Silver Illuminated AV Switch]
[AV Switch Channel:Channel 4 (In Series with Blade LED)]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:Sure!]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:Yes!]
Dark War Glaive Emitter with Claws
[Claw Finish:Silver]
Free Premium or v3 Grab Bag

Light side points please

Mrchafe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2478 on: December 17, 2013, 01:17:24 AM »

Hello,
last week I ordered myself a blazing red dark standard issue battle saber v3 with the clip and wheel
 But the big part of my order was a gift for my girlfriend

A prophecy v3 in Violet amethyst I got it soundless but I got the lith-ion battery set up and a charger port with the heavy duty wall charger. So when she's not using it she can keep it on as a night light.

She participates in a weekly light saber fight group that puts on shows for people. currently she is using a 40 inch long piece of CPVC and had mentioned to me when I went to the group that she wanted one but Couldn't justify spending the money on it. I asked her a couple questions about it and got the basic gist of what she would want from a light saber. This was four months ago she still using the CPVC and has no idea I bought her the saber I'm expecting her to fully freak out and it to be one of the best presents she has ever gotten! The Sabres both come in the mail tomorrow and I will be posting a review from my saber within a day or two of receiving it! I can't wait! It will be my first saber so as you can imagine I am super excited. I have plans to buy at least four or five more and the next one I get will be an identical saber to the dark issue I plan to buy the coupler and use them as a staff.

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #2479 on: December 17, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »

Hello,
last week I ordered myself a blazing red dark standard issue battle saber v3 with the clip and wheel
 But the big part of my order was a gift for my girlfriend

A prophecy v3 in Violet amethyst I got it soundless but I got the lith-ion battery set up and a charger port with the heavy duty wall charger. So when she's not using it she can keep it on as a night light.

She participates in a weekly light saber fight group that puts on shows for people. currently she is using a 40 inch long piece of CPVC and had mentioned to me when I went to the group that she wanted one but Couldn't justify spending the money on it. I asked her a couple questions about it and got the basic gist of what she would want from a light saber. This was four months ago she still using the CPVC and has no idea I bought her the saber I'm expecting her to fully freak out and it to be one of the best presents she has ever gotten! The Sabres both come in the mail tomorrow and I will be posting a review from my saber within a day or two of receiving it! I can't wait! It will be my first saber so as you can imagine I am super excited. I have plans to buy at least four or five more and the next one I get will be an identical saber to the dark issue I plan to buy the coupler and use them as a staff.

I have to say, that's possibly the coolest present I can think of. Smiley Good job. Grin

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #2480 on: December 17, 2013, 03:34:25 AM »

THE WAIT IS OVER! My Dark Shock and my Sister Inlaw's Dark Liberator arrived today a day earlier then the estimated delivery date. THANK YOU FEDEX!

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #2481 on: December 17, 2013, 01:19:36 PM »

Mine came yesterday as well I day earlier than expected! Excited for you on the dark shock, that's on my wish list!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #2482 on: December 18, 2013, 09:20:29 AM »

Mine came yesterday as well I day earlier than expected! Excited for you on the dark shock, that's on my wish list!

I was torn between the Dark Shock or the Manticore. I was trying to figure what the Dark War Glaive Emitter would look best on and decided to go with the Dark Shock with the emitter having silver claws to go with the silver grooves on the Shock. IT LOOKS PERFECT! Any one who is thinking of getting a Dark Shock DO IT! Well balanced and easy to one hand wield. Since buying it I have made a wish list of all the other sabers now I have to get.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Lord Krankenhaus
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 29

Light Side, Dark Side, you decide my fate.

« Reply #2483 on: December 18, 2013, 11:42:36 AM »

Just pulled the trigger on a custom build order:
Consular pommel and emitter
Dark Shock body
Li-Ion batteries, holder and BuckPuck
Guarded latching switch
Two 32" midgrade blades
And two MLS units, CG for the custom, BR for my beloved Bellicose. I realize now that these are Christmas colors Grin

May the Force be with you, unless you plan to use it against me.
Phantasm V3 BR/BR
2 Aeon V3 GB/VA
Liberator V3 CG
Prophecy V3 GB
Initiate V3 FO
Phantasm Initiate V2 LE SY/SY
Bellicose SRD or DVA
Custom CG saber, "Clementine", Consular emitter/pommel, Dark Shock Body

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2035

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2484 on: December 18, 2013, 03:52:52 PM »

I just bought me an Arctic Blue Overlord last night finally so I'm waiting on the word for that. Its a stunt saber but I got it with a regular Heavy blade. Its my first Arctic Blue saber and I finally have one of the coolest sabers in the line up. Im super excited about this one. I know I just got the saber last night but I want it to ship now. Tongue I'm glad I did the ship before Christmas guarantee deal. Well, early enough anyway. I'll keep updates.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Mrchafe
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2485 on: December 18, 2013, 07:10:29 PM »

Gah due to weather and bull stuff my package is 2 days late and is siting 20min away from my house but I can't go and get it. I hate fed ex. The distribution center doesn't have a way for me to go there and pick up my package so now I have to sit here and wait. It's been sitting on shelf in this distribution center since Sunday.

I HATE fed ex...

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2486 on: December 18, 2013, 11:34:54 PM »

It happens. Hopefully you get your stuff soon. Mine hasn't even left Ultra Sabers yet. Tongue I'm wondering if they're having trouble tuning the Arctic Blue or something.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #2487 on: December 18, 2013, 11:44:00 PM »

could be. there's also the two sales they've had recently, and it's nearing christmas. there's gonna be quite a lot of orders at the moment, I'd expect.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

Re:
« Reply #2488 on: December 19, 2013, 02:14:21 AM »

Received confirmation that my Reaper has been shipped now as well. Yay. Both are expected to arrive on the 27th according to the FedEx tracking site. Can't wait. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Light side points please

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2489 on: December 19, 2013, 06:23:23 AM »

Didn't really think about that. Might ship later tonight even. Usually only takes two and a half days for my orders. It is a brand new Overlord though so maybe US is still making sure everything is good. Forgot brand new sabers takes longer than say a Grab Bag order. Plus the tons of Christmas orders going on right now as well like you said. I'll keep updates though.

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: