Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2198000 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2310 on: September 14, 2013, 09:34:23 PM »

Ugh, too bad. My last delivery showed up early, but the one before that was sat at the local depot for three days over the weekend and the wait can seem interminable.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #2311 on: September 16, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »

JUST Ordered my guardian blue guardian with sound and an av switch!!!!! Along with a prophecy v3 with sound for my brother! And an initiate v3 with sound for my three year old brother. Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #2312 on: September 16, 2013, 02:11:15 PM »

Just received my two Aeon v3 LE today Grin It's just awesome..even with the black switch, which doesn't really fit to the saber - an AV switch would make it better. But I didn't order it 'cause on the pictures it looked okay for me ^^ Now I'm thinking about attaching it in the good old DIY style. Any thoughts and hints about this?

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Chrysis
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

"An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."

« Reply #2313 on: September 18, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »

Just ordered my 2nd saber! Got a Bellicose in Blazing Red. Shipped out a few hours ago, can't wait!

Bellicose with Sound
[Blade LED Color:Blazing Red]
[Flash on Clash:Flash Silver]
[Battery Configuration:Li-Ion Setup with BuckPuck (Batteries Included *ONLY*)]
[Recharge Port:No Recharge Port]
[Blade Option:Mid Grade]
[Blade Holder:Silver]
[Button Color:Bronze]
[Pommel Version:Short Grooves]
[Quick Disconnect:Sure, Add Them!]
[Sound:Yes, Obsidian USB Sound w/ Red Illuminated AV Switch]
[Blade Tip:Round Tip]
[Include Retention Screw Wrench:No Thanks]
[Include Blade Plug:Yes]
[Include Covertec Clip:No Thanks]

Bellicose | Blazing Red | Silver FoC | Obsidian Sound 3.0 | Bronze Button | Silver Blade Holder

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2314 on: September 18, 2013, 11:31:33 AM »

Very nice indeed - can't top a Bellicose!

If you don't mind me asking, what program did you use for the picture of your Prophecy?

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2315 on: September 18, 2013, 07:31:21 PM »

Hate to double post, but my latest order is on its way Smiley I took advantage of the sale and a lot of reward points to get an Emerald Green MLS unit with Adegan Silver flash and 3 x sets of quick disconnects to install in my sound-equipped 'sabres.

Time to buy me a soldering iron!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2316 on: September 18, 2013, 09:28:38 PM »

I was going to take advantage of the sale, but I forgot to apply the discount code.  I had a lot of rewards points so I didn't spend much anyway, but I've got a grab bag and some electronics to build a PVC saber coming.  It will be my first custom build.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2317 on: September 18, 2013, 09:38:21 PM »

JUST Ordered my guardian blue guardian with sound and an av switch!!!!! Along with a prophecy v3 with sound for my brother! And an initiate v3 with sound for my three year old brother. Can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!!!!
sorry when I posted I was so busy i forgot to add the specs. So I'll give you guys all the specs now.
Guardian w sound, guardian blue, blue illuminated AV switch VA foc, no recharge port Sad the covertec, and a blade plug, for me  Smiley
Initiate v3 with sound, in CG, with a pommel vented for sound, and a blade plug, for my kid brother. He'll be tickled pink Smiley
Prophecy v3 with sound, in CG, with a pommel vented for sound, blade plug, and covertec, for my other brother. Wink

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2318 on: September 18, 2013, 09:41:05 PM »

sorry when I posted I was busy so I'll give you guys all the specs now.
Guardian w sound, guardian blue, blue illuminated AV switch VA foc, no recharge port Sad the covertec, and a blade plug, for me  Smiley
Initiate v3 with sound, in CG, with a pommel vented for sound, and a blade plug, for my kid brother. He'll be tickled pink Smiley
Prophecy v3 with sound, in CG, with a pommel vented for sound, blade plug, and covertec, for my other brother. Wink

That's going to be a great haul, even if only one of them is yours.  I wouldn't be sad over not getting a recharge port.  It's usually a simple matter to pop the batteries out and put them on the charger.   

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #2319 on: September 18, 2013, 10:21:02 PM »

Just ordered my very 1st Ultra Saber mins ago. Originally I planned to get the Shock SE, which I still plan to get at a later date. When I saw the Manticore was back in stock it was an instant no brainer for me.

Manticore with high profile pommel
Guardian Blue with Silver FoC
UEHG blade
Obsidian sound with blue AV switch

Can NOT wait to get my hands on this bad boy! I seriously haven't been this excited since ROTS hit the theaters in May 05. The next few days I expect to get little sleep in anticipation of my new arrival. Picture, video and review to come once I have the Manticore in hand. This is sooooo awesome!!!!! Smiley

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2320 on: September 18, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »

Great choice, Spike! The Manticore is a great 'sabre to wield, and in my opinion the high-profile pommel really completes it perfectly.

Spike311
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.

« Reply #2321 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:14 PM »

Hate to double post, but my latest order is on its way Smiley I took advantage of the sale and a lot of reward points to get an Emerald Green MLS unit with Adegan Silver flash and 3 x sets of quick disconnects to install in my sound-equipped 'sabres.

Time to buy me a soldering iron!

Congratulations on your purchase as well! Very nice choice as the emerald green has a really nice color from what I've seen. It's just different enough from the CG. Please post pictures/video when you get it up and running.

Cheers!

Proud founder and member of the JTC (Jedi Technician Council)

Lightsabers:
Icons Skywalker Lightsaber #4795/10000
Hasbro Obi-Wan TPM (Signature Series)
Ultra Saber Emerald Manticore (2CH B-G) with Obsidian 3.0

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2322 on: September 19, 2013, 03:11:06 AM »

Smiley
That's going to be a great haul, even if only one of them is yours.  I wouldn't be sad over not getting a recharge port.  It's usually a simple matter to pop the batteries out and put them on the charger.    
Thanks. And besides without the recharge port my brother gets sound. Smiley also they're supposed to arrive Monday.  Smiley

Sabers:

Wish list:

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #2323 on: September 20, 2013, 01:56:39 AM »

Sabers are In Denver.  Smiley Got another brother hooked. Grin

Sabers:

Wish list:

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #2324 on: September 20, 2013, 08:22:25 PM »

Congratulations on your purchase as well! Very nice choice as the emerald green has a really nice color from what I've seen. It's just different enough from the CG. Please post pictures/video when you get it up and running.

Definitely!

My parcel is sitting at Stansted airport right now, having come via Memphis this time - they've always come through Indianapolis before.

Sadly, FedEx only does weekday delivery, but I'm hoping there'll be a space for it in the truck on Monday, and it'll be here early.

Well, I still need my soldering iron, but hey, maybe that'll be in tomorrow's post!

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: