Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 915   Go Down
Author Topic: (im)Patiently waiting for my new _______!!!  (Read 2190623 times)
Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12510 on: July 31, 2020, 12:14:42 PM »

Well, this is going to be bitter sweet for most people... I placed an order for a Dark Mantis on the 24th of July and just got the email saying it’s shipping out today.... 7 days later.

This is amazing! It also proves a theory I had been working on in terms of why some sabers are taking so long compared to others. I can’t speak for mystery boxes or grab bags or anything like that, as those should theoretically just ship right away.

However, for custom sabers, it looks like they are fulfilling orders based on what they have available in the shop. I imagine their supplies are somewhat limited due to trade restrictions due to COVID. Because of this, they are fulfilling orders on a “able to build with what we have” basis.

This point is further proven by the fact of my original order being an AEON LE V5 ordered on June 4th never being fulfilled and me having to eventually upgrade my order to the Fallen LE you guys saw in my photos. The Fallen LE took a day or 2 to ship after I paid for it.

Again, I think this also comes down to how you customize your saber. Do they have that specific soundboard in stock? Do they have that blade in stock or that switch or colored LED etc.

Anyways, I hope this sheds some light on your mystery. Now the refresh of my fedex page begins 😂

Damn, son, talk about Good Juju!  Congratulations!

I think some of the pricier sabers might be more available than some of the others; the Dark Mantis isn't exactly cheap.  Might be a matter of popularity, too.

Anyways, hope it's a quick shipping time for you!

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

momaw
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #12511 on: July 31, 2020, 12:27:16 PM »

Thanks for this update! I haven’t received any word on my Fulcrum or Lost Grey and this at least gives me a time frame. Honestly I just want it to come in before Halloween. Seeing as it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do our annual haunted house, I’m hoping to dress up for my residents and I think they’d get a kick out of it Smiley

Fingers crossed these come in time for that.  I'm in Australia and Halloween isn't big here.  But in recent years it's been getting a small upturn in people participating.  Nothing like over there though.

Jedi_Phoenix
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 223

Light side points preferred if I earn them....

« Reply #12512 on: July 31, 2020, 12:34:26 PM »

I just made my first ever order on the 29th, going through these threads makes me nervous! Don't know when I'm going to see it... Sent an email to support regarding my order - Forgot to sign into my account before placing the order so no reward points or tracking lol, I'm so dumb. Not sure when I'll get a response but judging from everyone else's experiences... not anytime soon.

Ah and for those wondering I ordered an Apprentice LE V5 Sentinel Yellow, Obsidian V4. Nothing fancy, it's my first ever saber. Been wanting one since I was a kid haha.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

You may not get a reply, but you'll get your saber, it just may be a longer wait than you would like; some of the hits are hotter tickets than others, depending on the configurations.   The Apprentice is a nice hilt, though.  Good choice for a first saber.

Doing the best I can with what I've got...

PERSONAL ARSENAL:
The Fallen - Tri-cree Silver
Initiate V2 - Guardian Blue
Apprentice V4 - Fire Orange
Apprentice LE V5 - Blazing Red
Shock - Consular Green
Frankensaber "Emerald Fury" - Consular Green w/ Silver flash
Emperor's Hand - Violet Amethyst w/ silver flash
The Guardian - Guardian Blue w/ silver flash

FAMILY SABERS:
Aeon LE v5 - Tri-cree Guardian Blue
Archon v2.1 - Tri-cree Consular Green
Savior - Violet Amethyst
Manticore - Tri-cree Blazing Red
Princess (golden) - Violet Amethyst

josephumi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #12513 on: July 31, 2020, 02:56:57 PM »

Just thought I would update you guys.

My order from May 25th (Black Fallen + 2x Mystery Boxes) was finished and set for shipping Friday night. 

The mystery boxes were actually very odd.  I got two Manticore Hilts, one with an Emitter from the renegade and the other with an emitter from a Catalyst.

I got a Manticore as well, with a Renegade emitter it looks like!

Void Method
Force Sensitive

the terrible secret of space...

« Reply #12514 on: July 31, 2020, 04:17:39 PM »

I received my shipping notice yesterday, my Mystery Box WIth Sound should be here tomorrow.

The funny thing is, I'm moving today. Cheesy I sent an email for the order, placed on June 15th, to get my shipping address changed.

I can still get in the building till the 8th, though, and I'm only moving across the alley, so...

It's just funny to me, is all. Looking forward to whatever it is that I'm gonna get! I'll use it as a baseline for a custom one down the line.

Iccaro
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12515 on: July 31, 2020, 09:49:24 PM »

W00t! My catalyst, grab bag and initiate blade have arrrived... Still waiting on my Dark Initiate v4.  Pics to come.

Awaiting:
Catalyst - Emerald w/ Sound - Pyrestone Orange Initial Setup
Dark Initiate LE v4 - stunt - Blue Violet Amethyst

Darth Kalis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12516 on: August 01, 2020, 12:40:28 AM »

I don't even know why I bother check my email anymore. CS has completely ignored me after giving me a deadline on when they would contact me with more information on my order...I check today, see an email from US only to realize after a split second that it's a promotional email bragging about the 105 free sabers they're giving away...

All I want is an update...an update that they promised me and have yet to make good on.

Seriously rubs me the wrong way

Saber_Warmonger
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #12517 on: August 01, 2020, 01:54:21 AM »

Well, this is going to be bitter sweet for most people... I placed an order for a Dark Mantis on the 24th of July and just got the email saying it’s shipping out today.... 7 days later.

This is amazing! It also proves a theory I had been working on in terms of why some sabers are taking so long compared to others. I can’t speak for mystery boxes or grab bags or anything like that, as those should theoretically just ship right away.

However, for custom sabers, it looks like they are fulfilling orders based on what they have available in the shop. I imagine their supplies are somewhat limited due to trade restrictions due to COVID. Because of this, they are fulfilling orders on a “able to build with what we have” basis.

This point is further proven by the fact of my original order being an AEON LE V5 ordered on June 4th never being fulfilled and me having to eventually upgrade my order to the Fallen LE you guys saw in my photos. The Fallen LE took a day or 2 to ship after I paid for it.

Again, I think this also comes down to how you customize your saber. Do they have that specific soundboard in stock? Do they have that blade in stock or that switch or colored LED etc.

Anyways, I hope this sheds some light on your mystery. Now the refresh of my fedex page begins 😂

I've come to the same conclusion.  I've ordered nine sabers so far.  Two of them were shipped out within a day.  The rest have had a long wait, most likely due to supply issues.  (F.You COVID!)  Also, I've read through the forums and it looks like they are still getting limited supplies and they are taking care of older backed up orders first.  I'm totally fine with that and I think it's very fair that those people should get their orders first.  But logic dictates that if they have a specific saber sitting around and enough product to fill a new order, then they will ship that one out to help clear out the queue.  The truth is, everyone has ordered custom sabers but there aren't enough parts to make them.  My first order was in early June.  My last order was on July 28th.  If they do order numbers sequentially there were 14,095 orders between my early June and late July order.  Thats over 200 orders to fill per day and less than a dozen people working at Ultrasabers to fill those orders.  And that doesn't even count all the orders before June. 

Phantom.009
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #12518 on: August 01, 2020, 02:56:48 AM »

Been waiting since May 12 and I received my $75 mystery stunt lightsaber earlier today. I love the dark catalyst hilt, but the color not so much. I'm cool having a flashing light sword (white color blade). I did found a green disk I owned and some thin clear light blue sheets. Now, I'm loving my saber even more since I'm able to change to any unique color I want. Just wish they give you a set of color disk for getting a silver color blade.

Darth Ias
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #12519 on: August 01, 2020, 03:02:48 AM »

This is my EXACT situation. I entered an order on May 15, 2020 for a 75$ Mystery Saber. I figured this is an easy order to fulfill, however I received the receipt email and the charge in my bank account but countless emails, Facebook messages, and forum posts have gone unanswered, likewise the order does not show up in my pending order list for my profile....I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but it is difficult when I am watching custom build saber orders being completed and shipped in this thread.

If anyone has experienced this and has any insight on what to do please help. I really don't want to have to escalate actions over a mystery saber.

I was initially very conflicted about this post, but after consideration I have decided to come back.

I received my mystery saber today, after receiving the shipping notification a few days ago. It should be noted that I was just as frustrated about this as others here, and that I noticed how certain orders and customers were getting more attention from the customer service staff than others. I emailed them maybe 4 or 5 times over the last few months with not a single reply being received.

With that said, I am here to post a positive review because I did receive a decent saber for my money (Cyan Overlord, Stunt). Most notable however my shipping label was printed at 3AM in the morning, to me that signifies that they are doing the best they can to process orders. I can appreciate that and I do appreciate their handwork in shipping my order. To those who have not received theirs just yet, just be patient like people were telling me, I know it's not easy.

-Ias

cloudski117
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12520 on: August 01, 2020, 03:57:52 AM »

Hey guys, I ordered my First Saber, Basic Sound/Stunt-GD Blue-Spectre   Grin Grin Grin  , It does show it's processing, Although the Money/Receipt was taken/received within 30 minutes, I Ordered it on June 27th of this year, so I know it's only been a little over a month and some have waited 2 months+ and Some are still waiting. So I Was just wondering if anyone had any updates on how things are progressing over there? Or Maybe about their Supplies on The Spectre Model? I only recently ( 2 days ago ) Sent in a Email with my Order # and Fourm ID and Am now waiting
(Im) Patiently  Wink  For my new Centerpiece <3

GeneralMercer
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #12521 on: August 01, 2020, 11:08:18 AM »

I ordered my 2 mystery boxes, 6 weeks ago and on Friday I finally received the golden email that my order was complete, however to my disbelief my shipment has now been cancelled and I’m unsure what this means. Am I going to receive my Saber or not!!

Malin
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12522 on: August 01, 2020, 03:39:00 PM »

Trying to wait patiently but my patience has started to wear thin. I ordered a Saber on June 3rd as a birthday present for my 13 year old and as most people know children have even less patience. I’ve also sent 5 emails with no response and tried calling numerous times. Their phone message says to email them for a quicker response which is a joke. Now when I call the phone number it just acts like it’s been disconnected or something. If it wasn’t a birthday gift I would probably just tell them to shove it. As a business owner myself I must say they have very poor customer service. I’ll not be doing business with them in the future.

Kay96May
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12523 on: August 01, 2020, 04:24:27 PM »

Fingers crossed these come in time for that.  I'm in Australia and Halloween isn't big here.  But in recent years it's been getting a small upturn in people participating.  Nothing like over there though.

Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. I always like to make my costume (plus it provides good practice for future cosplays). But ya I've heard that Halloween isn't as big in other countries as it is in Canada and US

Kay96May
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12524 on: August 01, 2020, 04:36:06 PM »

Trying to wait patiently but my patience has started to wear thin. I ordered a Saber on June 3rd as a birthday present for my 13 year old and as most people know children have even less patience. I’ve also sent 5 emails with no response and tried calling numerous times. Their phone message says to email them for a quicker response which is a joke. Now when I call the phone number it just acts like it’s been disconnected or something. If it wasn’t a birthday gift I would probably just tell them to shove it. As a business owner myself I must say they have very poor customer service. I’ll not be doing business with them in the future.

Unfortunately, many of their orders are backed up due Covid. My order was place back on May15th and I am still patiently waiting. These things take time. I would much rather they take their time to make a good saber rather than to rush it out with little care. Your order will come. Patience is a virtue that is best taught through experiences like this.

Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 915   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: