Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Author Topic: My guild  (Read 23925 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:26 PM »

Thanks...as you can tell by my question I'm not one for games, but would really like to try this one.  Is there going to be an option to play this game solitare (by myself)?

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »

Thanks...as you can tell by my question I'm not one for games, but would really like to try this one.  Is there going to be an option to play this game solitare (by myself)?

Yeah there should be.  Normally MMOs are made so you can play solo, but also join up with people if you so desire.  It just gives the option of playing with your friends or whatever.  Although personally that's what I find cool about it, I love teaming up with my buddies to kick @$$!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

That sound good.  I'm hopeing for something great in this one.  I never cared about playing games on computers before, had a Wii but could never find any of the games that peaked by interest long enought to fully enjoy it.

And I would hate to unleash myself with others until I got comfortable with the game.

Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Loveck
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »

come to the gray order check out our website at

http://www.thegreyjedi.com/index.php?sbid=0

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -187

Founder of The Grey Sith Order

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 04:12:41 PM »

Yeah there should be.  Normally MMOs are made so you can play solo, but also join up with people if you so desire.  It just gives the option of playing with your friends or whatever.  Although personally that's what I find cool about it, I love teaming up with my buddies to kick @$$!

Yeah, no worries Brother Qui-Tom, a few years ago I didn't have any idea about any of this either, then I tried WOW and got a crash course in MMORPG'S (I honestly preferred Guild Wars to WOW)

Anyway, I'm much bigger into PVE, simply because I'm far more into the story Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so much the (as I see it) Call of Duty with Force Powers aspect  Undecided.....................

I play MMO'S primarily for the following reasons:  FUN Wink STORY Wink LEVELING Wink LOOTING Wink FUN Wink lol ........ etc....  , if I want to hunt someone down and put their head on my wall, I'll jump on my XBOX 360 and pop in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 1 Wink

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 04:36:49 PM »

Yeah, no worries Brother Qui-Tom, a few years ago I didn't have any idea about any of this either, then I tried WOW and got a crash course in MMORPG'S (I honestly preferred Guild Wars to WOW)

Anyway, I'm much bigger into PVE, simply because I'm far more into the story Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so much the (as I see it) Call of Duty with Force Powers aspect  Undecided.....................

I play MMO'S primarily for the following reasons:  FUN Wink STORY Wink LEVELING Wink LOOTING Wink FUN Wink lol ........ etc....  , if I want to hunt someone down and put their head on my wall, I'll jump on my XBOX 360 and pop in Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 1 Wink

Same here!  I love story and adventure, so PVE is the choice for me.  I hope there's some way you can team up with the other side from time to time, it'd be awesome to join up with you for a few adventures Wraith!  Ps, what class are you thinking about using?  I see you as being a kind of Sith Inquisitor kinda guy.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »

Same here!  I love story and adventure, so PVE is the choice for me.  I hope there's some way you can team up with the other side from time to time, it'd be awesome to join up with you for a few adventures Wraith!  Ps, what class are you thinking about using?  I see you as being a kind of Sith Inquisitor kinda guy.

Wink I'll see what I can do......... Maybe I'll be a double agent  Cool  (Destroy The Jedi From Within Wink lol )

Your Insights Serve You Well My Brother of the Grey Wink

My First Character: "Darth Wraith" I plan to make a Sith Inquisitor (Advance Class: Sith Sorcerer)

My Second Character: "Darth Writhe" I plan to make a Sith Warrior (Advance Class: Sith Juggernaut)

My Third Character: "Name Unknown" I plan to make a Bounty Hunter (Advance Class: Powertech) (Would Love To Play As A Mandalorian If They Are Going To Be A Playable Race)

(You know My Grey Brother, You Could Come To The Dark Side, and Run With Us Wink )

I Am the Lord of Shadow!!! Even as I am Enveloped by Darkness... So to Shall I be Embraced by the Light!!!!!

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »

im thinking of being a sith inquisitor. my signature is basically who im going to be. im going to be playinng for the story but i would join up with any of you. we should take all the sith on the jedi, grey, or sith thread who want to play this game, and create a sith saberforum army. any who would join the darkisde should join!

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »

Wink I'll see what I can do......... Maybe I'll be a double agent  Cool  (Destroy The Jedi From Within Wink lol )

Your Insights Serve You Well My Brother of the Grey Wink

My First Character: "Darth Wraith" I plan to make a Sith Inquisitor (Advance Class: Sith Sorcerer)

My Second Character: "Darth Writhe" I plan to make a Sith Warrior (Advance Class: Sith Juggernaut)

My Third Character: "Name Unknown" I plan to make a Bounty Hunter (Advance Class: Powertech) (Would Love To Play As A Mandalorian If They Are Going To Be A Playable Race)

(You know My Grey Brother, You Could Come To The Dark Side, and Run With Us Wink )

Haha trying to tempt me again!  Your characters sound solid, the Sorcerer looks friggin sweet.  All those force lightning powers he has are so cool.

Me, I'm going with a Jedi Knight - specifically a Guardian - named (you guessed it) Nero Attoru.  Apart from that, I want to try out the Smuggler cause I love being a rogue and using blaster pistols.  As far as Sith goes, I'm thinking of giving the Inquisitor and Agent a try, both look like fun.

Darth Wraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 08:56:11 PM »

Haha trying to tempt me again!  Your characters sound solid, the Sorcerer looks friggin sweet.  All those force lightning powers he has are so cool.

Me, I'm going with a Jedi Knight - specifically a Guardian - named (you guessed it) Nero Attoru.  Apart from that, I want to try out the Smuggler cause I love being a rogue and using blaster pistols.  As far as Sith goes, I'm thinking of giving the Inquisitor and Agent a try, both look like fun.

I Knew The Dark Called To You My Brother Wink!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh You and Artorius, I Kind of Gave Up On Trying To Turn Artorius, He Was Just To Tainted By The Light  Undecided............ The Words of Lord Sidious Come To Mind........ "So Be It...... Jedi.....") 

But With You, I Still Feel The Call of the Dark Side Flowing Through You Like An Echo That Refuses Not To Be Herd...........

and You Know How This Sort of Thing Goes In Star Wars Wink  Two Best Friends/ Brothers, One a Stead Fast Guardian of the Light, the Other Seduced By The Dark Side...... You Shall Be My Vader (though I promise, I won't get you delimbed, set on fire, and set within armor (that though Bad F&$^#%* ASS!!!!!!!!!!) restricts your movements by about 65%)  I'm a Nicer Dark Lord Than That Wink.

The Story Is As Old As Time (Cane and Able) Search Your Feelings..... You Know This To Be True.... The Dark Side Calls To You.... Nero Attoru...... Wink

(On A Side Note:  I Believe They're Is A War Brewing Over Whether You Will Have More Lightside Points, or Dark......... lol...... I Keep Giving You Dark Side Points, Only To Have My Results Tainted By What I Can Only Guess Is The Work of Master Artorius) lol  Tongue

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 09:02:05 PM »

(Oh You and Artorius, I Kind of Gave Up On Trying To Turn Artorius, He Was Just To Tainted By The Light  Undecided............ The Words of Lord Sidious Come To Mind........ "So Be It...... Jedi.....") 

But With You, I Still Feel The Call of the Dark Side Flowing Through You Like An Echo That Refuses Not To Be Herd...........

and You Know How This Sort of Thing Goes In Star Wars Wink  Two Best Friends/ Brothers, One a Stead Fast Guardian of the Light, the Other Seduced By The Dark Side...... You Shall Be My Vader (though I promise, I won't get you delimbed, set on fire, and set within armor (that though Bad F&$^#%* ASS!!!!!!!!!!) restricts your movements by about 65%)  I'm a Nicer Dark Lord Than That Wink.

The Story Is As Old As Time (Cane and Able) Search Your Feelings..... You Know This To Be True.... The Dark Side Calls To You.... Nero Attoru...... Wink

(On A Side Note:  I Believe They're Is A War Brewing Over Whether You Will Have More Lightside Points, or Dark......... lol...... I Keep Giving You Dark Side Points, Only To Have My Results Tainted By What I Can Only Guess Is The Work of Master Artorius) lol  Tongue

His favorite color lightsaber blade is green and always will be.  I won't even TELL you the lengths he goes to enjoy the color.  He has tendencies, Lord Wraith.  Luckily he isn't a slave to them.  PS - The fact that Nero wants light side points tells me something that it must not tell you.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2011, 09:08:19 PM »

I was planning on going "Dark Side" as a Bounty Hunter(I've always been a Boba Fett fanboy!), but now I'm thinking of simply being a Republic Soldier since it seems that class may not get enough love...

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Suns of the Force

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2011, 09:22:49 PM »

Hahaha I appreciate your hopes of me joining you on the Dark Side but while I appear to be quite susceptible, I can assure you I am a Jedi at heart.  Just because I am a bit darker than Master Vidnyl doesn't necessarily mean that I am more susceptible to the lure of the Sith - while I respect the Sith ideas you bring forth, it is ultimately not my path.

As for dark side or light side points... I prefer light side points but it doesn't matter much, I'm quite Grey so really it's fine for me to be neutral.  Do as you wish when it comes to this my Dark friend.

Perhaps I will go on a crusade to bring you back to the Light Wink

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »

come to the gray order check out our website at

http://www.thegreyjedi.com/index.php?sbid=0

dude, not cool. I have no problems if you want to ask people here to join your guild but please dont do it in a thread I started to recruit for my guild. its just bad form. dont make me go sith on your ass.

swam
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -61

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2011, 10:32:13 PM »

@ qui-tom, A good chunk of the people in my guild are old pros, but I was brought into mmos a few years ago by a freind and taught the ropes, I would be a tool if I did not offer that to others. If you want a friendly place with some cool people where you can play and learn at your own pace, I would welcome you.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: