Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264]   Go Down
Author Topic: Random Star Wars Thoughts  (Read 981605 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2067

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3945 on: June 26, 2024, 08:42:52 PM »

Had a feeling this would raise eyebrows.

Well setting it in modern day earth makes it significantly less expensive to produce (if you go that route). All you need is Lightsabers, which I think we might have covered.😅

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3946 on: June 26, 2024, 09:18:08 PM »

Well setting it in modern day earth makes it significantly less expensive to produce (if you go that route). All you need is Lightsabers, which I think we might have covered.😅
That was kinda the idea. I conceived of this on one of Kath and my earliest dates while we were walking through the streets of Chicago.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #3947 on: June 27, 2024, 01:24:54 AM »

So, Jedi and Sith arrive in prehistoric times. Jedi become "protectors" of humanity while Sith look to enslave humanity and rule. Yes, Lord Logos, the major points of our history are intertwined with the Jedi vs Sith struggle. Some historical figures are potentially Jedi or Sith or owe their moment in history to shadows for either side. The modern day story could revolve around the first truly Force Sensitive human identical Quadruplets sawned by the Force and birthed by kathleen kennedy and some space witch voodoo dance creating a  Double Force Dyad…jk Grin

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2777

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #3948 on: June 27, 2024, 11:57:01 AM »

So, Jedi and Sith arrive in prehistoric times. Jedi become "protectors" of humanity while Sith look to enslave humanity and rule. Yes, Lord Logos, the major points of our history are intertwined with the Jedi vs Sith struggle. Some historical figures are potentially Jedi or Sith or owe their moment in history to shadows for either side. The modern day story could revolve around the first truly Force Sensitive human identical Quadruplets sawned by the Force and birthed by kathleen kennedy and some space witch voodoo dance creating a  Double Force Dyad…jk Grin
Too cliche.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 [264]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: